Fat or slim; tall or short, for a partner

quiuvo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Short term and long term and male or female ... Up to you. I like females, long term but will take short timr

Welcome to the world of AIDs[/quote

Wow how old are you - 10 ?

No mate I was born pre-aids.....and have seen it develop over the years...the myths and the bullsh!t surrounding it. When were you born??

I was lucky to have been born in the era of post birth control pill but prior to AIDS, We <deleted>@^ed and we were and happy thumbsup.gif The worst that could happen could be cured with antibiotics.

Edited by Mudcrab

I count myself among the lucky ones. In 16 years my wife has never fluctuated more than a kilo or two in either direction and at 39 she still works out, though not like before. We both used to spend hours in the gym before we moved up to Chiang Rai.

same, same but slightly different here. when i met my wife 36 years ago her weight was 46kg... all skin and bones w00t.gif (sometimes i exaggerate slightly).

we got married 2 years later and lucky me had always a well paid job enabling me to feed her properly and "reversing" her weight from 46 to 64kg.

she is not exactly happy, but i am quite happy laugh.png

• Like 1

tingtongteesood, on 06 Dec 2013 - 17:02, said:

Intelligence, great personality, enchanting eyes and a cute smile. Anything else is an added bonus. Lots of numbers 2, 3 and 4 but very hard to find people with number 1 on the list sadly...

Conniving, yes…..plenty of them!!!!!!!!

Intelligence……you don't want that problem!!!!!

Great personality.........as long as you are happy with her in bed, it's enough.

Cute smile.....they all have but witch one is sincere!!!!!

Better look for one with big tits and you will be happy.

"short, petite" Hate to break it to you but petite actually means short or small not thin as many think.

The other thing that I think is funny is why so many have an actual preference when you are most likely not offering the ideal to your partner either. You expect them to settle for you but you only have a specific type. No wonder the amount of lesbians has been on the rise for the past few decades.

"short, petite" Hate to break it to you but petite actually means short or small not thin as many think.

The other thing that I think is funny is why so many have an actual preference when you are most likely not offering the ideal to your partner either. You expect them to settle for you but you only have a specific type. No wonder the amount of lesbians has been on the rise for the past few decades.

I agree that petite is what you say it is. But we are humans and we need to express our needs and desires and so those the other party.

The lesbian issue we leave for another forum and time. Many reasons for the rise.....