What will you be buying your Thai wife/GF for Christmas?

pinkpanther99

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought myself a tool box for my birthday so for Xmas I'll get the missus some tools to put in it.

That picture of the HZ on the wall brings back memory's,and what's that motor out of sitting on the floor,and about Christmass thats why I moved here to get away from the god botherers,to over commercialized back home and that its just used for the shops to make money, nothing to do with religion these days.

its my SR400 engine. I too hate xmas so thats why I just buy myself pressie's, saying that xmas is creeping into Thailand and the missus is asking about it GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

A home brew kit so she can make my beer and some massage oil so she can massage my body.

Be careful she don't get caught making beer (illegal in Thailand) as you might end up massaging yourself whilst she is off holidaying at the Bangkok Hilton.

I bought myself a tool box for my birthday so for Xmas I'll get the missus some tools to put in it.

20131201_130350_zpsab2d7ee4.jpg

Back when I was a mechanic ( a long time ago ) I used to drool over the Snap On tool catalogue, and especially the type of cabinets in your picture, as they were unobtainable in my country.

Now, of course, they are everywhere.

Anyway, you're a lucky man smile.png .

No matter what tool kit you have, the wife, (any nationality), will continue to use your best kitchen knife as a screwdriver.

A home brew kit so she can make my beer and some massage oil so she can massage my body.

Be careful she don't get caught making beer (illegal in Thailand) as you might end up massaging yourself whilst she is off holidaying at the Bangkok Hilton.

Come to Isaan, they sell it from mobile street carts and stronger than any beer lol

Opal earrings, to match the necklace my folks gave her a few years back.

Next year I'll need to source an artificial lit Christmas tree in Thailand, as I'm not dragging our old 110V tree over there and having to deal with a transformer and lights going bad. She and our child love Christmas here so we'll keep it up in Thailand.

We've also had to discuss not decorating outside the house for next Christmas. She wants to, like we do here, but I told her I'm concerned some drunks might think our house was a Karaoke place :D

20131201_130350_zpsab2d7ee4.jpg

Back when I was a mechanic ( a long time ago ) I used to drool over the Snap On tool catalogue, and especially the type of cabinets in your picture, as they were unobtainable in my country.

Now, of course, they are everywhere.Day dreaming about a weekend with no where to be, relaxing mornings in pjs with newspaper and big mug of tea ... not likely for a long time! #exhausted

Anyway, you're a lucky man .get a life.smile.png .

• 4 months later...