Why no Swedish websites?

saweden

So yesterday we started noticing that we can't access anything under .se domains. Not even google.se

We thought no more of it, thinking the problem would solve itself shortly. So the same evening we're down in Chaweng and hear other Swedish people talking about that they can't access Swedish websites either. Now it's starting to become a problem, today we still can't access anything.

Anyone else with this problem? Or does anyone know what can we be wrong? Thanks in advance.

Try change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 (google DNS)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/change-tcp-ip-settings

Why not move to a correct forum where the person might get some correct answers. I wouldn't think this is not Samui related.

Now that we established it's not a Samui related internet problem, topic moved .

Everything .se is out of order it seems. I can't even check my e-mail in Outlook.

We had our Thai caretaker call TOT and the translation to us came as: "some system in South Thailand is broken". smile.png

TOT do speak English.

Got tis from a friend:

Re: LIVE

Kan berätta att min internet operatör True meddelar att "Pga problemen i Bangkok har internet stängts ned".
Allt enligt min fru som jag bad ringa True eftersom varken internet eller kabel tv har fungerat de sista 3-4 timmarna.

Translation by PoorSucker.

Can tell you that my ISP (True) has announced that "Due to the problems in Bangkok, the internet has been shut down."
All according to my wife whom I asked to call True because neither the internet or cable TV have worked the last 3-4 hours.

Edited by PoorSucker
Translation added.

To change DNS setting quickly and easily,you can try

DNSjumper ,its free,small size,has 40 different DNS

settings included,so you can test which is the fastest

one for you, just Google it or go to Snapfiles.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

We're now on 3bb instead since we just got a second line installed. Everything working fine but I hear others still have problems so I will tell them about the DNS fix. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by saweden