Uk Settlement

Hiya All

I have bank statements the lat one being six weeks ago...is that ok?

thanks

Just to make things clear - you have 6 months of bank statements, the last of which is dated 6 weeks ago? And you are applying for a settlement visa for your spouse?

From our previous conversations I assume that you have 6 months statements with the latest being 6 weeks old.

If possible I would get an up to date one. If you can't, then say in your covering letter that you haven't received it yet, but will produce it later if required (it probably wont be).

hi,

all i can tell you is that when i came to thailand in january this year i bought 6 months bank statements with me. i went to the british embassy about half way through march to apply for a visitors visa for my lady and i knew that i needed to show my last 6 months bank statements, but how can i show them if i have been in thailand for the last 2 months, so i printed the latest statements from my online bank account for january and february and this was enough to satisfy the embassy.maybe you dont have online banking but if you have then i think you would be ok to print off your last statement .good luck.