Rally at make or break stage

Lite Beer

"We hope the protesters will understand that violence won't solve anything and that their leaders have broken laws."

Whilst this may be true, HOW MANY laws did the PT bunch of crooks break before the protests started ? They have lied and cheated and tried to strong arm whatever they feel like, they have lined their pockets from the country's coffers, they have issued a passport to a convicted fugitive and allowed him to run the country. Not to mention red shirts breaking the law to spout their vitriolic crap leading to violence in Ramkamhang. The list just goes on and on. Double standards and hippocracy as we have come to expect from the Shin Regime bah.gif They have shown their real colours and it just ain't right.

Taking a major dump:

x30221591-01_big.gif,q1386457452014.page

I am on nobody's side in this issue, because nobody is on my side.

That being said, was Suthep a stalking horse for a potential leader waiting in the wings to see how things went? If the government are still in power after tomorrow, I fancy Khun Suthep will be hung out to dry by those who are financing him.

Taking a major dump:

x30221591-01_big.gif,q1386457452014.page

I am on nobody's side in this issue, because nobody is on my side.

That being said, was Suthep a stalking horse for a potential leader waiting in the wings to see how things went? If the government are still in power after tomorrow, I fancy Khun Suthep will be hung out to dry by those who are financing him.

A 5 to midnight resolution might be to offer him a diplomatic posting: Ambassador to North Korea or Yemen ( in fact if by some miracle the dems came back, that might be even more likely)