Music Matter Philipino relief

Somtamnication

A couple of notes.

Many of you know Jeffrey, the fantastic jazz musician who plays at Music Matter in Phuket Town (facing Robinsons, go two streets to your left and turn left). Tiny little place.

He is not open on Sundays. However, he will open tonight for a benefit concert and a night of fun.

THIS IS SPONSORED BY THE LOCAL PINOY CONSULATE. ********* NO CASH IS ACCEPTED. *************

You should bring bags of food, medicine and anything else you want. But medicine is really needed.

--------

On a side note, slightly related. My friend and I went to a our local farmacy last night, after a great meal at Farang Paradise. We started buying stuff for the benefit. Lots of antibiotics, tylenols, bandages, etc etc etc. Vitamin c.....etc.

The husband of the owner started tallying up the cost and wondered why we are buying so much. We told him. Out come his lovely wife, who overheard us, and started to discount the stuff heavily. Then threw in extra stuff for free.

This lovely lovely lady is going through chemotherapy hell. She got out of her chair, mask on, hat on her head, no eyebrows, limped towards us and did this for two ugly falangs.

I would encourage you, if you have the time, to give her some business. The farmacy AT Villa California entrance, by the 7-11, battery shop, Chao Fa East.

------

If you cannot go to the benefit, pm me and I can try to swing by to pick up what you have, or leave it at the farmacy.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

• Like 2