Tourist suspected of bringing cocaine

Lite Beer

I thought they were all going to the UK to collect benefits.

I can only conclude from the story, together with your input Mr. Toad, that the government in the UK has run out of money and is handing out cocaine now instead.

Half right!

How come they never substitute the narcotics, let them run - by turning the mule - and identify and arrest the Thai connection? Too close to home..someone in authority or paying 'tea money'??

have you noticed how south american narcos use to treat the betrayers?

If I were a mule I would rather do not take the risk.

Otherwise I think the Romanian or someone is lying about his reward quantity for do the job or is doing the job pushed for some kind of menace to himself or his family.

You know, Romanians gangs operate easily in whole Europe: Spain, France, Italy, etc,

I can not believe some Romanian can be so fool to do that in Thailand for 3000 eur.

How come they never substitute the narcotics, let them run - by turning the mule - and identify and arrest the Thai connection? Too close to home..someone in authority or paying 'tea money'??

Your absolutely right - think the BIB would miss the press opportunity and would not like someone else to take the credit even if it meant catching a bigger fish.

Your absolutely right - think the BIB would miss the press opportunity and would not like someone else to take the credit even if it meant catching a bigger fish.

• Like 1