Nissan Juke VS Subaru XV

Preceptor

What's the basis for comparison?

My BiL and Cousin in Law both have the XV... That aside, the cars got a bit of a plastic feel to it... The Juke, I think's a spelling error...

Have you considered the CX5? Another cousin in law here has just picked his up this week... Seemingly good on the juice, it drives well and has good space, similar in size to the XV but a lot more room or at least the illusion of such...

hmmmm... GF wants a compact SUV or a mini cross-over.

She was looking at the Mini Cooper Countryman initially until she saw the new Nissan Juke on ads (love at first sight thingy)

Unfortunately, Nissan Juke in Thailand doesn't come with turbo or diesel engine.

I reckon the consumption would high on this model as it's using the same engine as Nissan Pulsar and Nissan Sylphy but on a 17 inch rims (the body might be heavier too?)

CX-5 would be little too big for her to handle, otherwise she would have went for Honda CRV...

My main concern is the fuel consumption.

ja aow yang ngai dee na.... saai.gif

If a CR-V or CX-5 is within your budget but is too big for her to handle then you might as well go for the Juke.. Don't see why fuel consumption of the Juke is an issue as it probably has better mpg than a CR-V and costs a couple of hundred thousand less as well

Christ it gets worse!

Mini Cooper then the Nissan Juke? blink.png

If your budget allows for the Mini, palm that cat off and go the BMW X1... or the 5 series GT something or other, saw that the other day at Central Plaza Rama 2 and that was a bit of an alright! thumbsup.gif