Yingluck picked No 1 party list candidate

Lite Beer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PT party knew this decision was going to increase tensions and likely incite violence.

I can't help but get the feeling that they're waiting for the slightest bit of violence so they can drop the hammer on the protestors.

I hate to say it, but this is not going to end peacefully.

Edited by up-country_sinclair
  • Like 2

So it's vote for PTP, get Yingluck back. Perhaps it says something that my wife, who's never bothered to vote, is now eagerly awaiting the elections to vote against her. She's got no clue who to vote for, though, but as long it's not one of the Shinas. Makes me wonder how many think alike.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 2

The PT party knew this decision was going to increase tensions and likely incite violence.

I can't help but get the feeling that they're waiting for the slightest bit of violence so they can drop the hammer on the protestors.

I hate to say it, but this is not going to end peacefully.

Nope, the Shin Clan wants peace for Thailand and not power...so Yingi said this morning

I guess it's like in begin of May 2011 when suddenly Ms. Yingluck applied for party membership and expressed the wish to 'serve'. The Pheu Thai committee which handles these requests studied it for at least 24 hours or maybe even 2 * 24 and concluded "OK, why not. Let's put you on the first place"

Perfect choice. Suthep and the Democrats said that nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore. Let the Thai people speak (and then, Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row, please shut up forever).

Strictly speaking people cannot vote for Ms. Yingluck when she's just a party list candidate rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Of course up to them!

Its not up to the opposotion to choose for the Pheu Thai party!

As a party, they are free to choose anyone they want!

At the election, people will make their choice!

Actually, that's not true. As a party they choose who Thaksin tells them to choose. They are not free to choose anyone they want.

Do you really think everyone in PTP truly think having Yingluck as PM is the best thing for Thailand?

You really think that not a single PTP MP wants to be PM themselves or feels another member of the party is more competent?

• Like 2

As most Thais are ignorant when it comes to World affairs, democracy, the ability to think, and only care about money and ego;

You get what you deserve.

Thailand will soon be the Greece of the AEC, Isaan will lose to Laos, 555, and Myanmaar will take all the high class tourists.

But the S clan will rool.

Welcome to the darkside.

I wonder how much is left in Mr.T's warchest .. the democrats have been piling in the dough for the votes for a while, I reckon. Nice little extra payday for Isaanites. Have to tell my MIL to be upcountry when they start to divide the goods.