Wow, what is better, toilet paper or water to clean your a/h?

quiuvo

I came here some years ago and I never used the water "thing" so I don't know the name. Rookie ..

Now I use it and yes I use toilet paper afterwards. I like the combination.

In USA there is only paper. Here there Is only water if any. What can you if only water or no water! And if no paper but soap and water, do you use your hand with soap ? Omg.

Serious question, please enlighten us with your knowledge.

When I clean my a** it feels like water does a better job with cleanup. That said, I am more comfortable using tissue.

Why? Because when I use water, esp from a sprayer like you find in asia water will run down my leg or onto my trousers, or I guess I'm not flexible enough to get the logistics & gymnastics perfect every time. Spraying from the 'rear' just gets my junk all wet, and spraying from the 'front' just richochet's off the lid or wall behind me causing more damage, and potentially a bigger clean up job from the poor soul who performs daily toilet maintenance, not to mention hte unsightly mural that may greet guests after me.

There is also the issue of how to dry up afterwards. If there is tissue nearby I could use that I suppose, hoping that it does not tear or stick from all the water. On the other hand if tissue is so readily available I'm more likely to just use tissue from the get go.

Using a bare hand is not something I have considered regularly. Neither is not cleaning up at all.

• Like 1

quiuvo ... could you quickly do

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

... and put us out of our misery.

you've done the other 6 in less then a week.

EDIT ... forgot the 'Face' one ... my bad ... facepalm.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

Sorry member, I have not cover those subjects yet. Give me some ideas . Thanks . Also no misery in reading and replying to some questions that I think need some answering . At least for me. Like this thread, I'm not sure which is right! Nothing wrong with that. What do you have up your ..l..l .

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

Sorry member, I have not cover those subjects yet. Give me some ideas . Thanks . Also no misery in reading and replying to some questions that I think need some answering . At least for me. Like this thread, I'm not sure which is right! Nothing wrong with that. What do you have up your ..l..l .

We always like fresh ideas ... thumbsup.gif

Do you live in Thailand at the moment?

• Like 1

When I clean my a** it feels like water does a better job with cleanup. That said, I am more comfortable using tissue.

Why? Because when I use water, esp from a sprayer like you find in asia water will run down my leg or onto my trousers, or I guess I'm not flexible enough to get the logistics & gymnastics perfect every time. Spraying from the 'rear' just gets my junk all wet, and spraying from the 'front' just richochet's off the lid or wall behind me causing more damage, and potentially a bigger clean up job from the poor soul who performs daily toilet maintenance, not to mention hte unsightly mural that may greet guests after me.

There is also the issue of how to dry up afterwards. If there is tissue nearby I could use that I suppose, hoping that it does not tear or stick from all the water. On the other hand if tissue is so readily available I'm more likely to just use tissue from the get go.

Using a bare hand is not something I have considered regularly. Neither is not cleaning up at all.

Lengthy explanations of a complicated process are best understood when accompanied by by picturestongue.png

• Like 2

Pathetic ! 

Pathetic that we don't have toilet tissue enough to clean our ass like we are used to in many western countries? At least USA . Elaborate please

It seems to me that you don't really know Thailand very much if you can't seem to find any toilets with toilet paper..Very rare occasion when I've used a toilet and there has been none.. That's when the bum gun does come in handy...Though a quick check before you drop your load to see if there is any toilet paper is a good thing to do...

You could then ask for some..Unless your really caught short.. Better to just use the bum gun then crapping your pants..

It's quite handy though to have a small pack of tissues with you also, they have other uses than just blowing your nose..

Aahh well I guess some people do talk out of their ass...:lol:

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

We always like fresh ideas ... thumbsup.gif

Yes, in bkk. But I see no relevance except I have toilet paper in many a place.

Do you guys take a dump with your cheeks clenched together or something to be making such a mess ?

Myself I give a bit of a spread as I sit and it does not matter if it is a liquid movement or one that has some body to it but sure as shit the remains for cleansing is very minor.

• Like 1

sin sot

Stipend

Police corruption

taxi meters

tuk-tuks

EDIT ... forgot the 'Face' one ... my bad ...  Posted Image

We always like fresh ideas ...  Posted Image

Yes, in bkk. But I see no relevance except I have toilet paper in many a place.

So Mr Bangkok (alledgedly) if you have toilet paper in many a place, why not put some in your fanny pack or pocket or even a bum bag to use with the bum gun... Surely that would solve the problem of lack of arse wipe to use with the gun eh....Problem solved...Mai pen Rai...:rolleyes:

Do you guys take a dump with your cheeks clenched together or something to be making such a mess ?

Myself I give a bit of a spread as I sit and it does not matter if it is a liquid movement or one that has some body to it but sure as shit the remains for cleansing is very minor.

Can't beat a good pebble dash eh...Just go with the flow...And then clean the mess up...:lol:

Pathetic !

Pathetic that we don't have toilet tissue enough to clean our ass like we are used to in many western countries? At least USA . Elaborate please
It seems to me that you don't really know Thailand very much if you can't seem to find any toilets with toilet paper..Very rare occasion when I've used a toilet and there has been none.. That's when the bum gun does come in handy...Though a quick check before you drop your load to see if there is any toilet paper is a good thing to do...

You could then ask for some..Unless your really caught short.. Better to just use the bum gun then crapping your pants..

It's quite handy though to have a small pack of tissues with you also, they have other uses than just blowing your nose..

I OP went to a museum and found myself wanting to go to the toilet . Well , a small place and can't fit there. Ha ha. I need to do the s,.,t thing . I found a toilet with no room, (understand?) and I was able to shit down with the minimum tissue I had. Plz carry or send and be able to bend with tissue with love. Love you TV people .

Pathetic !

I OP went to a museum and found myself wanting to go to the toilet . Well , a small place and can't fit there. Ha ha. I need to do the s,.,t thing . I found a toilet with no room, (understand?) and I was able to shit down with the minimum tissue I had. Plz carry or send and be able to bend with tissue with love. Love you TV people .

no way that was my answer above ! THai Visa people don't let this get away! If you do I will know you are a bunch of liers.! ,! What do you. get out of this ?

Pathetic !

no way that was my answer above ! THai Visa people don't let this get away! If you do I will know you are a bunch of liers.! ,! What do you. get out of this ?

Pathetic !

Don't close this shit thread yet. We got more ##st to come. I have more for sure. My gf said it is tissue now for her!