Thailands Weather In July?

gary and kids

Contrary to what the English language tour book says, Thailand doesn’t really have much of a difference in seasons! You may be taught when you first arrive that there is a ‘cold season’, a ‘rainy season’ and a ‘hot season’. Instead, Thailand prides itself in three seasons which to me ought to be more articulately named 'pretty hot’, ‘rather rainy hot’ and of course….’darned hot!’.

Hot/humid.

How are the monsoons,rainy season?? is it really that bad?

and how hot is it in july? hotter than it was in march this year.

I've heard conflicting reports on Thailand's weather, and I'm just trying to get a good idea what to expect when we visit in July- thank's again. :o

It can be hot & humid then there is a thunder storm and it cools down for a bit as there is a nice wind that comes with the storm then it warms up again ready for the next thunder storm but its not as hot as in april. :o

It can be hot & humid then there is a thunder storm and it cools down for a bit as there is a nice wind that comes with the storm then it warms up again ready for the next thunder storm but its not as hot as in april. :o

Thank's sooo much --I love this forum :D

I've heard conflicting reports on Thailand's weather, and I'm just trying to get a good idea what to expect when we visit in July- thank's again. :o

The conflict is because Thailand stretches +2000km from north to south and the weather is quite

different depending in where you live.

I live in the middle quite near Bangkok, so cannot really comment on Phuket.

Try posting your message again in the Phuket forum.

The locals will be able to give better answers on specific months,

however hot and humid is a good general description. :D

The conflict is because Thailand stretches +2000km from north to south and the weather is quite

different depending in where you live.

I live in the middle quite near Bangkok, so cannot really comment on Phuket.

Try posting your message again in the Phuket forum.

The locals will be able to give better answers on specific months,

however hot and humid is a good general description. :D

Good advice Astral I'll do that.We come from Seattle,so we don't mind the rain so much. :D