Agitated German tourist causes panic at Phuket airport

webfact

Agitated German tourist causes panic at Phuket airport
Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- A German tourist who caused a scene at Phuket International Airport this afternoon (December 12) by running around the terminal in an agitated state has been taken to hospital.

German man Andreas Schneidler, 45, from Frankfurt but on holiday in Phuket, alarmed fellow tourists and airport staff with his behaviour at around 1pm today.

Airport guards caught Mr Schneidler and he was taken to Vachira Hospital by Kusoldharm rescue foundation staff. He was given a sedative injection.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/agitated-german-tourist-causes-panic-at-phuket-airport-43400.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-12-12

Must have lost his lederhosen.

.....no, I was going to say something that I thought was smart but have decided it might just be offensive, so I'll just go and have a glass of Red Ned while my wife is out and before my daughter gets home from school. Bloody terrible life isn't it? 555!

• Like 1

The news source that must not be named mentions that he was carrying the ID card of a ladyboy. That explains a lot....

Yes, saw that too. Perhaps he's worried about his Viener Schnitzel being caught up in a ????????? and his wife finding out.

Many Germans still think that they are the SUPREME RACE and always right,in my experience.

Where, did you get this knowledge? blink.png

I thought, the US of A, has nowadays and since decades, that privilege. tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO