Honda Bigwing Big Bike Fest 21-22 Dec, 2013

ll2

I have been invited to the bigwing two days bike fest at Bonanza track at Kao Yai.

It is open inly for honda big bikes.

It will be good fun as i have never been at Bonanza track and they will also give a workshop on how to fix your bike which is handy.

But most important of all, two japanese track masters from Moriwaki coming from Japan for this event will hold a VIP class for those who have full track gear like suit, boots etc and i have of course and will join that class.

It will be beneficial for me sure! and a lot of fun.

I will be there and thanks honda.

You be there too honda guys!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-184955-13868402263639_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not that I will be able to make it, but is it only for Thai-sold Honda big bikes, or do the grey-imports get an invite too?

i think all honda big bikes are invited. anyway, if you go there i dont think so they turn you back. no macaques there no decibel meter!

i ll try to get a riend with honda pcx in!

Nice! I wish Suzuki would do something similar but if SuzukiThailand were any more laid back, they would be able to travel back in time.

What Honda are you riding, II2?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i ride a cbr500r and i love it.

today new full synthetic oil and new air filter and the bike runs like a champ man. like a new bike.

there is nothing better than a ride after new oil change! full joy!

wish suzuki does something this way. they need to sell more bikes though.

honda cares these kind of events as nowadays thai people look at gatherings and clubs before buying a bike. it is a deciding factor for many.

Not that I will be able to make it, but is it only for Thai-sold Honda big bikes, or do the grey-imports get an invite too?

i think all honda big bikes are invited. anyway, if you go there i dont think so they turn you back. no macaques there no decibel meter!

That's me :) You need to tell them that if they don't invite customers of the competition, how are they going to try and get these customers to switch brands?

This was exactly what happened at Kaeng Krachan last time (during the Oct track day). They had a few Honda for test rides but only for Honda Big Bike customers. How silly is that? When you want to sell bikes, you target those who don't own Hondas. Existing Honda owners are only interesting in so far as upgrading is concerned. I think some businesses in Thailand are really missing a trick or two (or three).

• Like 2

Yeah right!

When the Thai salesman from SuzukThailand went to Ducati Vipawadi wearing his Suzuki work shirt to ask about the new Hyperstrada, apparently he was given such an unfriendly welcome, he went to buy one from the faraway Rama III branch instead.

That's me smile.png You need to tell them that if they don't invite customers of the competition, how are they going to try and get these customers to switch brands?

This was exactly what happened at Kaeng Krachan last time (during the Oct track day). They had a few Honda for test rides but only for Honda Big Bike customers. How silly is that? When you want to sell bikes, you target those who don't own Hondas. Existing Honda owners are only interesting in so far as upgrading is concerned. I think some businesses in Thailand are really missing a trick or two (or three).

gweiloman, i could not see the manager yesterday there so i will talk with him later.

Will inform you.

• 2 weeks later...