Getting a Thai passport for child

Can anyone please inform me of the documents I need and where to obtain the for getting my child a Thai passport. My child has an English mother and Thai father. She was born in Thailand and lived here her whole life. She holds a Thai birth certificate and her father registered her at the Amphor. I tried to get her a Thai passport but was told I can not because she needs the documents of her Thai father. This would be fine but for the fact I have no idea where he is or how to contact him and he has never provided for my daughter. I have a non B visa for Thailand but my daughter does not have anything. I can not get her a visa, (I tried) but was told she is Thai national so there is not a visa for her. But at the same time I can't get her a Thai passport because as a mother I am not Thai. I have heard there is a Kor Ror 14 (something??) document that states I am the sole carer and this would allow me to get her a passport. Please can someone confirm this information and if true where I can get this document and anything else I should be doing or getting. Thanks in advance.

Can't say if my response may help...but at least a worth to mention something little...

Very similar to my step daughter who has a Thai passport successfully without her father's permission.

First of all, English mother requires a certified guarantor letter. It can be obtained from the auphor depending on her interview. If they decide to go ahead the proceeding, this letter requires two eyewitnesses who acquaint to your step-daughter. Is that what you are hoping for? The cost is something like 200B, I can't remember, sorry.

It would be great if she can speak Thai, otherwise the Thai-speaking assistance is recommended.

Requirements for a Thai passport are on the MFA website: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1415/21479-Requirements-for-the-Ordinary-e-Passports-Applicat.html

The info you go was right. You need the permission of the father to get a passport or ggo to the district office (amphur) for the mentioned form. Have a talk with the amphur and take someone with you, ilike village head or a letter from the headmaster

If the child has a passport of your own country the child can get a visa in that.