Snapchat - is it really free? Internationally?

Mekong Bob

I have no problem using line from the uk to cm....

I wouldn't ever use skype again....what a crappy flash in the pan that was...is.

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot

Yeh, SKYPE is a Rip-off. They claim you can make free calls. People calling me from abroad are able to do so for Free but when I try calling those same people, it rings once, then the line drops out and I get a message from SKYPE telling me I don't have any Credit.

Unable to contact Skype to find out what the problem is, there seems to be no direct contact system available.

I have no problem using line from the uk to cm....

I wouldn't ever use skype again....what a crappy flash in the pan that was...is.

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot

Yeh, SKYPE is a Rip-off. They claim you can make free calls. People calling me from abroad are able to do so for Free but when I try calling those same people, it rings once, then the line drops out and I get a message from SKYPE telling me I don't have any Credit.

Unable to contact Skype to find out what the problem is, there seems to be no direct contact system available.

Skype is great. I use it often. You can choose from a number of different calling plans. Yes it used to be free (in the USA only I think) when it first started, but nothing is free forever. How would they stay in business? I buy 10 Euros credit and it lasts about 3 months.