Indian Necklace Snatch by 2 Ladyboys on Pattaya Beach

webfact

If you wear gold in Thailand (or anywhere, for that matter), you deserve to have it stolen. (IMNSHO)

So it was you I saw............................

attachicon.gifarmour.jpeg...................rolleyes.gif

Noooo, thats JIng after his latest experience on the baht buslaugh.pngtongue.png

Naaaaaaaaaaah, this is him............................

post-41816-0-69279000-1386984523_thumb.j..................whistling.gif

we walk on the new''promonade each evening at about 9..and i see the same rude in your face standing in the middle of the walk...ladyboys...they should be shipped to ''nigeria''.....

Most other people who "promenades" there in the evenings never has an issue with LB`s.

Got official stats for that? How many do not have an issue? perhaps a survey?whistling.gif

Just because you enjoy their attention, does not mean others dothumbsup.gif

No stats...........except for a few dozens TV members.Most other people I know who lives here or frequently visits Pattaya have never brought this "issue" up thumbsup.gif .

we walk on the new''promonade each evening at about 9..and i see the same rude in your face standing in the middle of the walk...ladyboys...they should be shipped to ''nigeria''.....

Most other people who "promenades" there in the evenings never has an issue with LB`s.

Got official stats for that? How many do not have an issue? perhaps a survey?whistling.gif

Just because you enjoy their attention, does not mean others dothumbsup.gif

No stats...........except for a few dozens TV members.Most other people I know who lives here or frequently visits Pattaya have never brought this "issue" up thumbsup.gif .

In this case using "most" is totally appropriateblink.png

Can we ship out the transgenderphobes instead...where would you like to go?

Huhh ???? It seems that half the crime stories in Pattaya have the word beach road, and ladyboy

in them......... Pretty sure that mok199 is just venting a bit of frustration at this ongoing crime

issue that never seems to get solved. But I do get a kick out of the monthly ladyboy roundups

on beach road to stop crime, with the ladyboys being forced to pay the massive fine of 100

baht. On a side note, it also seems there are a lot of stories with Indians as the victims of

crime here. I have always wondered why that is.

I have seen a few similar incidents, also involving Indian gentlemen - seems they must be very unlucky race - or maybe have more lenient insurance assessors in India ?....

I thought the same thing, again. A police report must be golden.

If legit, hope he gets back the value what he lost..

Can we ship out the transgenderphobes instead...where would you like to go?

Huhh ???? It seems that half the crime stories in Pattaya have the word beach road, and ladyboy

in them......... Pretty sure that mok199 is just venting a bit of frustration at this ongoing crime

issue that never seems to get solved. But I do get a kick out of the monthly ladyboy roundups

on beach road to stop crime, with the ladyboys being forced to pay the massive fine of 100

baht. On a side note, it also seems there are a lot of stories with Indians as the victims of

crime here. I have always wondered why that is.

And the other half are presumably committed by individuals of other sexual identities...should they also be shipped off to "Nigeria"? (Whatever that's supposed to mean...I'm assuming a generic slur is intended.)

Of course, the whole discussion accepts the premise that a criminals sexual identity is even relevant to a crime news report, which I don't. Why don't we see headlines like: "Heterosexual Females Rob Indians During Oily Rubdown" or "Straight Male Tourist Robbed At Knifepoint By Heterosexual Thai Male." Why is someone's sexual identity identified only in cases of transsexuals and often gay men as well?