Questions about VFR1200

dogpoo

I have some questions, the VFR1200 is 680k here in Phuket, is this a permanent price or will it go back up to 960k when they send the bikes back to Bangkok if unsold? they have said the bikes will be sent back on the 31st December, this bike fits all my needs, shaft drive, automatic with manual tiptronic paddle shift if you want, traction control etc it's such a good price I am seriously considering buying it, they have given me a price for my Forza which is 120k which as a trade in I think is very good, I will never use the power of this bike but it's such a good deal it's hard to resist!! With the price of my trade in this bike is 400k less than the normal price, it's extremely tempting!!

Any input would be much appreciated!

My Forza is fantastic, ticks everything I want in a bike here, gf says why change it, she's right of course there is nothing wrong with it, but my burning desire for big bikes is back even though I do not use them the way they are designed, it's an addiction with me, I wonder if there are pills to take this away?

Edited by dogpoo

I wouldnt count on the price staying the same as they are listed @ 960,000 on the website. Trade agreement with japan has been in place a long time already.

yes but honda has just adjusted it. all their prices are from 2 years ago they said.

I think it's a great bike, but the problem is their not selling well enough. At 680 it's a reasonable for a bike I would love to own....if I could have every bike I want!

Maybe the reason they were not selling well was the hefty price tag of 960k now I assume lots of people will be considering it, I think it's amazing that there is such a powerful motorbike which is fully automatic shaft drive and extremely fast! plus for me it looks great! I have also looked at the Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX a great looking bike but the huge downside is that it is manual transmission, I have not kept one big bike I have owned here long because I just hate having to constantly change gear when being stuck in heavy traffic, the only bike I will now consider is one that is automatic so my choice is very limited, but now the choice of owning a bike I previously could never afford has presented itself! If this is how I am thinking then maybe there will be others doing the same!

Edited by dogpoo