Confused Thai Visa

Hi,

I am an Indian Passport Holder residing at Mumbai (Bombay), and I am confused about which visa to apply.

To give you an Idea, as the return tickets are cheaper, i have booked a return flight ticket from Mumbai to Bangkok (1st to 22nd July 13)

However in between I would be travelling to Cebu(Philipinnes), so I booked a return flight from Bangkok to Cebu ( 7 to 21 July 13).

So I wanted to ask what type of Visa should I apply for Thailand,

1- VOA- Will this help?? As the ticket shows that I would be travelling back on 22, also if I do a voa, should I show the Cebu tickets at the Arrival Desk. Another is that I would be coming back, so will I have to remove a visa again as the transit flight is more than 12 hours.

2 If I remove a VOA, can I get a transit visa on return, or the same needs to be applied earlier at the Thai Consulate at Mumbai

3 - Should I remove a double entry Visa, if this- What documents should I present to the Thai consulate.

I am really confused, and a help on the above would be really benefitial.

Thanks,

You could get a visa on arrival for both your entries since you will have a ticket for onward travel for both of them.

There is no need to get a transit visa the 2nd VOA would serve the same purpose and cost the same as the VOA.

You are not staying longer than 15 days, so a VOA will do fine on both going to BKK and returning to BKK from the Philippines.

You might be asked to show you have 10,000 baht and will need a passport photo. Not sure about the transit visa, it would also depend on how many hours you stay in BKK when returning and if you will leave the transit area or not.

The VOA will be easiest, as for that there is no need to apply for a visa in advance.

Thanks,

A confusion,

Will I have to show a return hotel confirmation i.e. while returning from Philippines.

P.N: I would be staying only for 14 hours, so I would need to halt in a hotel, which I would do instantly. So let me know there is any confirmation that would be required.

Thanks in advance...

If you follow the advice of the seasoned veterans above then you will be OK...

I was just trying to make the point that the only good information is accurate information....No offence implied or intended

Edited by mxyzptlk