Big rain

hazman

Looks like the big rain has gone smile.png but I don't know about the cold weather bloody freezing this morning in the wind.

don't know if any of you people have ever been to Esperance on the south coast of Western Australia

today the temp there reached 46 degrees c a record for December, I have been there when the temps have been in the

high thirty's and its not very pleasant the sea temps are around 18c so if you happen to jump in its out of the frying pan

and into the freezer.

21-00:hrs last night rain started again intermittent showers through the night. Now at 10-54:hrs its a delightful 13.C dry but windy and grey skies. 'Tis indeed '' brass monkey weather.'' 'er what spends the money and shouts has got more lagging on than a set of pipes in a cold store,

Gawd 'elp 'er if she got took short, she'd never make the strip for the old tom titter for a squat.'' hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.l9zPefr-9w.webpcheesy.gif

do you speak pig english or something else alien

Well it was bleedin cold here today too. The 'trouble and strife' even ad to put on er 'weasel and stout'. When I went for my morning 'jimmy riddle' my 'hampton wick' was certainly suffering shrinkage! Well at least it's not raining tonight, just a bit 'Mork and Mindy.

Well thats my contribution to International language exchange so, I'm 'Hank Marvin' gotta 'Scapa Flow' and help the 'cow and kisses' make dinner

Looks like the big rain has gone smile.png but I don't know about the cold weather bloody freezing this morning in the wind.

don't know if any of you people have ever been to Esperance on the south coast of Western Australia

today the temp there reached 46 degrees c a record for December, I have been there when the temps have been in the

high thirty's and its not very pleasant the sea temps are around 18c so if you happen to jump in its out of the frying pan

and into the freezer.

AHHH but the fishing from a boat off Esperance is great, (not so off the peir too many sea snakes ).