Super kingsize mattress

dubbplatz

JUst remember if you buy a "super king sized" mattress, you need "super king sized" sheets and cover. They are hard to fing and very expensive. I have one and actually have my own sheets made for about 600 baht/each. I paid around 18k for the mattress, but that was almost 15 years ago.

Shopping around is a must here. Promotions come and go. We lucked out at Index when a promotion was going on for Sealy. Got a top of the line one for some 30-40% off. It wasn't cheap, but it's awesome.

Sheets are a bugger to get here. We bring them over from the US. I like the idea of having them made. Will have to research that.

wai2.gif

Better make one of a double plus a single mattress. I have not seen the superkingsize ones though. I have a lady americana now, top model but i m still not happy, it is too hard.

Ikea has good ones like in Europe. Not those spring powered things from 30 cm and still to hard.

We bought ours at HomePro of all places, it was originally 49k down to 32,900 and it's great. Sheets are the problem and I've been trying to find wide enough fabric to have our own made - checked Jim Thomson factory, a few places in Chinatown and so far no luck.

I took a snap of this at Ikea as we're furnishing a flat for our niece so I could remember when I'm abroad to pick up sheets.

post-183262-0-22763900-1387164585_thumb.