Bangkok: Missing 6 year old girl feared dead

webfact

The self-righteous moral-indignant crap directed at the father of this tragic child is misplaced, and typically Western. - Someone is always to blame other than the perpetrator of the actual crime itself. Thais are generally careless, but mostly a very child-friendly people and culture. No one can legislate for the odd, lone psycho prowler like this sick bastard, unless they want their society to become the paranoid, unfriendly place that most expats fled from in the first place.

No, the perp is to blame for the crime, the father is to blame for letting it happen

Thats right, he let it happen. Had he not been so uncaring selfish and stupid, this would not have happened to his daughter

And btw, there are plenty of sickos in Thailand, this is NOT a cultural issue, it is a parenting issue

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---he used condoms on a six year old -rape ???? the wrong skull ??? lube found--this is a joke.(the findings) amazing.

You may be right, but condoms to avoid leaving DNA evidence perhaps and lube required for a 6 yo - maybe.

The skull is certainly suspect.

No use wearing a condom to prevent DNA and then leaving it with the body

Edited by dyertribe
  • Like 1

---he used condoms on a six year old -rape ???? the wrong skull ??? lube found--this is a joke.(the findings) amazing.

You may be right, but condoms to avoid leaving DNA evidence perhaps and lube required for a 6 yo - maybe.

The skull is certainly suspect.

No use wearing a condom to prevent DNA and then leaving it with the body

What if it was somebody elses condom?

It is quite possible for a skull to be that clean after a week. Many factors decide the rate of decomposition. A murdered woman was found after a week in the U.K. during the month of November and practically a skeleton.

Also it is hotter here and there are plenty of animals and insects to do the job. Normally animals such as dogs and foxes make off with other body parts but usually leave the skull as it is hard to get in their jaws.

Regardless I pity the fathers lousy judgement and hope the perpetrator gets what he deserves and then some.

I simply cannot believe that anyone can defend the father. It was night time, for heaven's sake and the girl was left ALONE in the back of a pickup wide open to the world and in a darkened area. The filth was able to just walk up to the pickup, awaken her (I presume) and take her away. And no one realised what was happening. A father with half a brain does not put a child in such a situation. Oh yes, the father is grieving, but how much of his tears are for his precious, darling little girl, and how much for the precariousness of his own position? The realisation that he is an idiot and complicit in this ghastly crime? My stomach will eventually stop churning over this, but I hope his never does.

Unlike the west, Thailand used to be a safe country, where doors can be left open, and elder women can go topless without getting a second look.

Gone are the good old Siamese days, perhaps after the fugitives took over.

This is a terrible and haunting story. It is easy to lay some blame on the father but it is not just the case that he left the child alone ion the back of the truck. She was at the concert with him and felt sleepy, so he took her and put her in the back of the truck to sleep, easy to say a terrible error of judgement . Anyone who can see the photo of the dad on the front page of today's Bangkok Post knows the grief and guilt he is feeling now ( and will feel for the rest of his life)

• Like 1

After only 10 days the body was reduced to a skeleton and skull? Decomposition was that fast?

Odd, isn't it?

The human body was reduced to a skeleton, but there was still chocolate in her pocket? That doesn't add up. Ants eat chocolate.

The TV news said the guy admitted to the killing and they know it is her.

Soi dogs afraid.

this happened only a couple of streets from where i live.

regarding the bones found... there are a LOT of hungry soi dogs in this part of bangkok. I am doubtful they would have touched her though.

that is the only way i can make sense of it. otherwise it does not add up.

the fact that she was strangled and her "skull" was found also does not add up.

i suppose there will be a re-enactment.

either way it's a tragic story and the worst news i have heard for a long time. yes natural disasters and everything are terrible but to think that one man could do this to innocent child is sickening.

i hope he gets what he deserves.

RIP young girl

• Like 2

On tonights news the perp has admitted to 4 child murders,

Before or now ?

Might be that the skull was of one of the earlier victims. This might have been his dumping ground.

The guy was on Thai sat news and wifey just said that hes admitted to 4 child murders and 6 child rapes, I have a 5 1/2 year old girl and this story is so bloody sad. The news showed only his jaw down,no face shot

Not sure where to even start on this......I have a three year old daughter. At no point is she

EVER out of the sight of either myself or my wife. Monsters roam the world, it is the job

of the parent to protect your child. In the case of the father, it was a truly epic fail to leave

his daughter in the truck to go drinking with his friends. It is hard for me to even get my

head around such a flawed decision.

I firmly believe he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for such criminal

neglect that it led to the death of his daughter. So at least

when he is punished, he can serve as an example to other fathers in Thailand that it is not

a good idea to leave young children alone in a truck while you go drinking.......

• Like 2

On tonights news the perp has admitted to 4 child murders,

On Thai TV they said he was out of jail after a prison sentence for a similar offense. He was out on the streets again for a year by now and has raped admittedly ten underage girls of whom he killed four - all on his work trips as "roadie" or something touring with music bands. The f#$ing swine said that he can't help it when he gets drunk. The urge is too strong and the job made it too easy for him with parents leaving kids unattended at such music festivals... Well, I would know what to do to free him of his "urge"...

I hope that he will face the firing squad or better - a policeman in duty allowing the parents of the killed and assaulted children to take care of him personally at the policestation to make sure he will not have the chance to be sentenced to death but later get pardoned to a life sentence in jail. May he rot in hell for eternity.

Blaming the parents does not help. But putting such child killing animals down directly after their first offense, and not listening to psychologists, trying to blame it all on "he had a tough childhood, blabla", and not giving such swines the chance to get lucky and get one of those dogooder judges that find every person, even the most sinister one, deserves a second chance. I wish so much that Dexters would suddenly appear all over the world, not as a fictional figure, but for real. If I were the father of one of those girls, I would make sure this pervert would not make it into a court room and if it would cost me my own life!

Edited by catweazle

How terrible this story.

How much had to suffer and be scared this small innocent girl cause one idiot took her to serve his abnormal and animal behaviour.

BRAVO for police to catch this retard under IQ animal.

Condom and lubricant? Why this idiot didn't make sex with her own mother who had s_hit him to this world.

No pardon for him.

Only the death penalty can be fair but please give him to me before only one hour, OK only 30 minutes.

Edited by Loles

Not sure where to even start on this......I have a three year old daughter. At no point is she

EVER out of the sight of either myself or my wife. Monsters roam the world, it is the job

of the parent to protect your child. In the case of the father, it was a truly epic fail to leave

his daughter in the truck to go drinking with his friends. It is hard for me to even get my

I firmly believe he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for such criminal

when he is punished, he can serve as an example to other fathers in Thailand that it is not

a good idea to leave young children alone in a truck while you go drinking.......

What a load of rubbish you have dumped here! The job of the law is to punish "the monsters", not a father who just lost his 6 year old daughter and whose life (because of that) already is going down the drain, a father who most certainly will get his daily load of blaming from his wife and other relatives... He certainly does not need the law to get down on him in addition. Are you still on planet earth, or have you already departed to Banana-Space????

Btw - regarding your "example to other fathers in Thailand" silly talk; The "average Thai father" leaves his 12 to 15 year old pregnant girlfriend at the very instant the belly shows, to continue his "Thai fatherness" in another Changwat with a new girlfriend. I am not defending the father since he certainly is guilty of neglect, but by reading your lines, it looks to me like you are not actually living in Thailand, or at least have no idea what is going on here. With 2.000 plus posts under your belt, please allow me to say that yours was one of the most senseless, insensitive and downright stupid comments I have ever read here on Thai Visa. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Edited by catweazle

What a load of rubbish you have dumped here! The job of the law is to punish "the monsters", not a father who just lost his 6 year old daughter and whose life (because of that) already is going down the drain, a father who most certainly will get his daily load of blaming from his wife and other relatives... He certainly does not need the law to get down on him in addition. Are you still on planet earth, or have you already departed to Banana-Space????

Btw - regarding your "example to other fathers in Thailand" silly talk; The "average Thai father" leaves his 12 to 15 year old pregnant girlfriend at the very instant the belly shows, to continue his "Thai fatherness" in another Changwat with a new girlfriend. I am not defending the father since he certainly is guilty of neglect, but by reading your lines, it looks to me like you are not actually living in Thailand, or at least have no idea what is going on here. With 2.000 plus posts under your belt, please allow me to say that yours was one of the most senseless, insensitive and downright stupid comments I have ever read here on Thai Visa. You should be ashamed of yourself!

So you don't think it was an epic fail then and all ok?

I know whom should be ashamed in that case.

• Like 1

To anyone berating the Father,he is the one that you should feel the most sorry for.
Why?He will punish himself far more than anyone else could,every day of his life until the day he dies,for leaving Cartoon in that pick-up!
Anyone wanting him prosecuted really doesn't have a heart and it would be pointless anyway as he is in his own private,living Hell now and right up to his own death!sad.png

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your brilliant and insightful observations about my post..... It is always a pleasure to interact with brilliance.... Ok irony button is now off. I have lived in Thailand for 14 years straight, and traveled extensively to every province in Thailand. So your observation questioning my existence in Thailand was a bit wide of the mark. You are in fact the one who is missing the point. This issue is not about Thailand. This is a monster who preys on children here. It happens all over the world sadly.

The absolute duty of a parent is to protect their children from such monsters. In this matter, he has performed an epic fail by leaving a 6 year old alone, thus leading to her horrible death. In any developed country, he would be facing serious charges for child endangerment. Leave your 6 year old daughter alone in a truck in America, and watch what happens when a policeman walks by.....You are implying some nagging from his wife is sufficient punishment? Get a life............. Also your post is nonsensical, as

you are bringing up the issue of Thai fathers abandoning their children. What the hell does that have to

do with the little girl that was killed ??? What are you implying, that Thai men see children as disposable?

• Like 1

To anyone berating the Father,he is the one that you should feel the most sorry for.

Why?He will punish himself far more than anyone else could,every day of his life until the day he dies,for leaving Cartoon in that pick-up!

Anyone wanting him prosecuted really doesn't have a heart and it would be pointless anyway as he is in his own private,living Hell now and right up to his own death!sad.png

Or.......she may not be important to him. Actions speak louder than words, and leaving his daughter is NOT the action of a loving father. Neither one of us has any idea how he feels right now.

I do have a heart, and I do want to see him punished. I am assuming Thailand has some form

of child neglect or endangerment laws. Or maybe not.......

Or.......she may not be important to him. Actions speak louder than words, and leaving his daughter is NOT the action of a loving father. Neither one of us has any idea how he feels right now.

I do have a heart, and I do want to see him punished. I am assuming Thailand has some form

If you think that the Thai justice system will punish the Father because a predatory paedophile kidnapped and murdered his most precious possession,it just proves beyond all doubt that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about Thailand!

If you think that the Thai justice system will punish the Father because a predatory paedophile kidnapped and murdered his most precious possession,it just proves beyond all doubt that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about Thailand!

Is this some new style of attack on TV, questioning a poster's knowledge of Thailand ? Too funny for words. No, it was just wishful thinking on my part about jail time. Thai prisons are already packed full of people for drug offenses, so clearly there is no room left for neglectful fathers. And just to help clarify your knowledge of the world beyond Thailand's borders, I am quite certain the father in this case would in fact face criminal charges for child endangerment in the real western world.

This would be no different than a parent leaving a child in a hot car alone, and the child then dies from the heat. The parent is in full charge of the well being of the child. So if you place your child in harm's

way, then in fact you must bear culpability.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 2

This makes me sick to my stomach. I have no doubt that this guy killed Cartoon, but the condition of the skull makes me think that this area has been used before as a dumping ground. I am not a forensic scientist, but I can't see how the skull would be so denuded in such a short period of time when her shorts still had chocolate in one of the pockets.

RIP, Cartoon.

I have a guess. Is it possible that rats and ants etc. had stripped the skull in a short time? I've seen lots of rats on the streets in Bangkok and I'm sure they would make short work of a skull if they're hungry. The reason the chocolate wasn't eaten was because it was still in the wrapper and the ants couldn't smell it or access it. just a guess.

• Like 1