90 day reporting at different location?

I have an ED visa from my school in Hua Hin, and immigration have asked me to do the 90 day reporting 25th December.

I am travelling around, visiting friends for Christmas at the moment (at the moment in Pattaya, soon will be in Chaing Mai)

can I do my reporting at any immigration providing I have the address (hotel or something) of where I am staying?

If with "90 day reporting" you mean the "FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" (TM.47), the above information applies.

If you mean a new application for extension of stay (TM.7), you have to do it at the immigration office responsible for the area where you live, ie the same office where you applied for your last estension.

I live in Buriram province (Nongki) but do all of my 90 reports at Korat immigration because it is half the distance....most of the other farangs in Nongki do the same

This is a special waver that Korat Immigration has granted to those that live in the extreme western portions of Buriram Provence. you still have to do your yearly extension at Kap Choeng Immigration.

I live in Buriram province (Nongki) but do all of my 90 reports at Korat immigration because it is half the distance....most of the other farangs in Nongki do the same

This is a special waver that Korat Immigration has granted to those that live in the extreme western portions of Buriram Provence. you still have to do your yearly extension at Kap Choeng Immigration.

Yes I got my last extension at Kap Choeng.

Current policy is that 90-day reporting must be done from your home immigration office.

It is my understanding that you have to report any location change -- even temporary -- whenever you leave home for more than 24 hours. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As such, if you plan on attempting the 90-day report from Chiang Mai, I'd report my temporary presence there first & then follow-up with the 90-day report.

Current policy is that 90-day reporting must be done from your home immigration office.

It is my understanding that you have to report any location change -- even temporary -- whenever you leave home for more than 24 hours. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

As such, if you plan on attempting the 90-day report from Chiang Mai, I'd report my temporary presence there first & then follow-up with the 90-day report.

Agreed - OP must file TM28 to the immigration offices where he is staying more than 24 hours and TM47 where his habitual residence is - forms available from the website.