Thai Police Records Check

My Thai gf and I are currently applying for a residency visa in Australia which requires us to get a police records check from Thailand as we've both lived there for more than 12 months in the last 10 years. We've established that we need to complete an application form which is accessible from the Special Branch office on Rama 1 road. Has anyone previously used one of these forms for a police records check? We're both in Sydney and can't get hold of the form over the internet. If anyone has a scanned copy or knows how long it takes to access these records once the details are submitted then any assistance would be appreciated.

Can she get a member of the family to go to the local Police Station and get the form.

I am sure if she sent a signed copy of her ID Card and a letter it would be easy for her family to get a copy.

Another Thought, would the Thai Consulate in Sydney help ?

My Thai gf and I are currently applying for a residency visa in Australia which requires us to get a police records check from Thailand as we've both lived there for more than 12 months in the last 10 years. We've established that we need to complete an application form which is accessible from the Special Branch office on Rama 1 road. Has anyone previously used one of these forms for a police records check? We're both in Sydney and can't get hold of the form over the internet. If anyone has a scanned copy or knows how long it takes to access these records once the details are submitted then any assistance would be appreciated.

I cannot answer all your queries, but as I will also be going down this route, I made a note of this thread from last year - hopefully the experiance is still as quick and painless.

Criminal Record Check in Thailand