Child murderer apologizes to Nong Cartoon’s parents

Lite Beer

Child murderer apologizes to Nong Cartoon’s parents
By Coconuts BangkokDecember 17, 2013 / 18:14 ICT

y.jpg?itok=DSuY-lAg

BANGKOK: -- This afternoon authorities took Nui, the child murder suspect who confessed to killing and raping a 6-year-old girl named Cartoon earlier this month to kneel before the girl’s parents for an apology ceremony (kor kama) in front of the press at noon.

Sayan Petchdon, the father of the victim revealed he would not forgive Nui until the man dies just like his daughter.

After the ceremony, Nui was taken to Don Muang police to re-enact the rape of another victim two days before Cartoon’s death.

Nui has confessed that he raped a girl on Dec. 4 in Don Muang district where the luk thung band he worked for hosted a concert.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/12/17/video-child-murderer-apologizes-nong-cartoons-parents

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-12-17

Personally I hope that hey don't hang him, that would be an easy way out for him. Better is to give him a live sentence in prison where he would be remembered about the most horrible thing a man can do, rape an child and then murder the poor kid to get rid of the evidence. But normally people who have done something like this are not the most popular guys in prison and other people who are in there will let him him suffer for what he has done, he won't get any respect from what he has done from other criminals.

• Like 1

I would have gone if I was the girls parent...just enough time to get close enough to him.

How the father could have sat there and done nothing is beyond me...but then again...there is the other thread about him.

Edited by Showbags

The problem with jail is that rapes don't happen like they do back home and other prisinors don't give a dam_n about what he is in for. It's not like the USA etc. Prison is much to leniant for this disgusting PIG !!

All the typical reactions by WASP readers who do not understand the Buddhism here. Hate, revenge, desire for violence, wishing ill-will upon someone.

The man has committed a crime and cannot escape the karma which will bring him much suffering, in this life and the next.... satisfied?

By hating and wishing for him to suffer...you only create bad karma for yourself....a bad kind of mindset to have.

The father of the child is also wrong to have no forgiveness in his heart.

• Like 2

^^ Do you have an objective definition of "wrong"?

Do you have a proof that negative thoughts bring "bad karma" (let's say "bad consequences")?

Each person lives within his own paradigm. There aren't any objective criteria to decide what one should have done, there is only what you personally think would have had the most positive consequences.

• Like 1

Why would the parents even go?

Is this a Buddhist thing?

They'd have had to pull me off the man that killed my child.

Never been able grasp this. How can apologising and presenting a bunch of flowers to the parents be considered in any way a valid and meaningful gesture? And why do the families of the deceased play along with the sham? Yet you see this time and time again. It seems to spring from the same primitive mentality that holds that crime re-enactments can be of some sort of value.

All the typical reactions by WASP readers who do not understand the Buddhism here. Hate, revenge, desire for violence, wishing ill-will upon someone.

The man has committed a crime and cannot escape the karma which will bring him much suffering, in this life and the next.... satisfied?

By hating and wishing for him to suffer...you only create bad karma for yourself....a bad kind of mindset to have.

Dear me, please tell us you've been drinking! You make it sound as though someone trod on someone's cat. Would you have this wonderful philosophy if it were your kin? closedeyes.gif

• Like 1

as a farther of 4 girls i would want total revenge of most vile kind and suffer any Karma. This guy and people like him are sub human and not worry of any more thought than you'd give to killing a rabid dog. The difference however is a rabid dog is not human so no difference.

He should be made to suffer 1`00 times worse than the suffering he has caused to an innocent small child.

And anyone who suggest otherwise I would also mark as almost as bad as him and also should be put down

Troll or insane ??? Ah decisions decisions here on TV.

He should be gaoled and punished for his evil. He shouldn't be raped or tortured or made to live a life of pain for his crimes as some have suggested, to do that demeans us all.

Namby pamby BS. Guy should be dealt with in a very painful and harsh way.

I know if it was my kid, the guy probably wouldn't survive a crap 'ask for forgiveness' ceremony like this.

• Like 2

Buddhist, Christian or Satanist, apparently you have no children.
  • Like 1