bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comings and goings at Kra Nuan bus station.

Shaggy, some of your shots are great, but would be even greater with some post processing. I assume you shoot RAW, meaning you'll have much better options in terms of processing your shots. I grabbed the low res JPG and ran it through a few steps to improve on the image. IN particular, I have reduced noise levels and added some high pass sharpening. Obviously there are tons of possibilities with the RAW file. I like your style. Great shots.

post-98752-0-25579600-1414235254_thumb.j

A flashy truck Ron laugh.png ;

I cannot understand why thai can have recent/new trucks but have buses and coaches from the beginning of the last century ...( and drivers without an official license )

Today was a beautiful one; 75 km with my MTB on main rd 22 ; shot many trucks and buses , sometimes cycling, sometimes stopping ...

pa293311.jpg

pa293312.jpg

pa293313.jpg

It's a thankless job.....but god bless the poor souls that do it.We'd be in a world of sh1t without them.

Can safely say that i would give those pomegranates a miss though bah.gif

I am sure that they have designated areas where they have to discharge and knowing Thais,they wouldn't pay for that privilage if they could get away with it.

One time pumping out ours they filled up and had to go and empty out then come back. Only gone 20 minutes so I'd imagine the fish in the khlong

had a ball with that lot.

Edited by Ron19

It's a thankless job.....but god bless the poor souls that do it.We'd be in a world of sh1t without them.

smelly%2Btruck.jpg

Can safely say that i would give those pomegranates a miss though bah.gif

Maybe it's a water truck not a " ki-truck "tongue.png ;

they have the same color : blue ..

Thai people came from south of China about one thousand years ago and in China there was men who passed in all houses for having human shit because it's the best " pouy , the best fertiliser ; not sure thai people know about that .They forgot