PTT: Amazon provides services to all equally

webfact

PTT: Amazon provides services to all equally

BANGKOK, 23 Dec 2013, (NNT) - PTT Public Company Limited has denied rumors that its coffee shop franchise ‘Cafe Amazon’ refuses to provide services to supporters of the People’s Democracy Reform Committee, affirming its stance of being neutral.

According to the online media message of the nation’s petroleum giant, the company claimed that the said rumor is simply an ill attempt of those who wish to further widen rifts among the people.

Earlier an anonymous online message made a claim that Cafe Amazon does not welcome those who are involved with the protest.

The company has affirmed that its cafes did not make the remark, reassuring the public that the companies and its subsidiaries are not influenced by political factors, the message said,

Cafe Amazon treats all customers equally, the company stressed.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-12-23 footer_n.gif

This is becoming even more childish day by day but it's not funny, it's frightening.

How many times do we hear politicians etc alleude to something but will not reveal the source etc until later and never do ?

I have seen children in primary school play more maturely

• Like 2

PTT / Amazon Café are just trying to capitalize on the publicity of the moment to blame another reason why people won’t buy their coffee, because they know there’s no love in their coffee bean ...just cheap crappy Robusta bean that past it's used by date a long time ago.

Edited by MK1

It is really very simple!! When Sutheps "peoples" council are in control, all Amazons coffeeshops are going to be handed over to his fellow southener Mr Damrong with his now famous brand "Starbung"

attachicon.gifStarbung.jpg

I feel the same.

Must be fake news released by competitors like Coffee Bean, Starbucks, or even Starbung.

Suthep et al is very good at that, and do it all the time.

This is becoming even more childish day by day but it's not funny, it's frightening.

How many times do we hear politicians etc alleude to something but will not reveal the source etc until later and never do ?

I have seen children in primary school play more maturely

yes, it is becoming frightening. There is a story ibn BP where they just walked into a restaurant up North and talked to people.

The tone and statements made are clearly threatening and angry. I worry that both sides want a conflict... I hope sincerely I am wrong, but this pressure cooker has no release valve and the burner is on high....sad.png

Edited by FangFerang
  • Like 1