Gunshots fired at Din Daeng protest site: Bangkok

webfact

I wonder if the police will take a look at the hotel ctv camera's that overlook the car park----to prove their statement was correct---SO -bib prove it.

This is from CCTV, two men reported to have thrown small ping pong bomb at police station earlier:

BcJmpiXCIAEQXLd.jpg

So if it's the same car park, then yes, they have CCTV.

Richard Barrow ‏@RichardBarrow 3h

11:40am Protesters saying 3 shots fired from inside flats where police live

11:40am Four bullet holes found in window of 4th floor but not known yet if fired into or out of room

So Suthep is trying provoke the government into a violent confrontation but they are being civilised and won't be dragged into this idiot Suthep's plan

Again interesting to note they are wearing black. As said before the men in black are back in town (3,5 years later).

Well I knew this would happen and it is all because of one man. Suthep, if he had stopped when he got the government to disolve parlament liked he wanted origanily none of this would have happened. But he is greedy and wants to be the dictator of Thailand.

Just watching the Australian news, they translated Suthep's speech and he says he will continue until Yinnluk steps down or she is dead. Now he is getting extremely serious and wants to push it up to full violence.

Violence is always wrong, by both sides... Whoever did it, sure didn't help the cause.

I've just watched the Child's Play pentology with my girlfriend, as these are her favourite farang movies (I got an intellectual one).

According to Chucky, violins are bad, not violence.

• Like 1

It would appear that the police handled this situation very well. Inviting a protest leader to view the CCTV footage was a very good move to defuse a volatile situation.clap2.gif

Agent provocateurs sent to provoke a violent reaction from the police causing death and injury to innocent protesters is a rather chilling thought. Luckily, those protesters now have the opportunity to consider the implications of this event with their health intact.

Edited by chrisrazz

I wonder if the police will take a look at the hotel ctv camera's that overlook the car park----to prove their statement was correct---SO -bib prove it.

This is from CCTV, two men reported to have thrown small ping pong bomb at police station earlier:

BcJmpiXCIAEQXLd.jpg

Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow 3h

11:40am Four bullet holes found in window of 4th floor but not known yet if fired into or out of room

Looks more like two men going for some Kao soy What city were they taken in?

Bangkok. lol.

CCTV footage shows the face of a man throwing a small IED "ping pong" at Din Daeng Police station at 11:47am

So 11:47, apparently gun shots sometime between 11:20am and 11:35 or so.

Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow 4h

11:20am Sound of explosions & smoke behind police station

Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow 4h

11:33am Reports of gunfire 4 times at Din Daeng police station

Well you could be rite I don't know as I am not that familiar with all the different spots in Bangkok to recognize it. Also if they were throwing ping pong bombs they were either invisible or my monitor screen is going crazy and deleting them.

I saw on the News from News Asia they say it was firecrackers. Can any one here verify that there was windows broken at the moment the noise was made or are we all just posting for the fun of it.

If fired INTO the building, then glass will be on inside. Reverse if fired OUT OF building. Correct?

Sounds logical... also the bullets would be inside the room if fired inside, surely...

Yes but the window was open and the door locked from the outside or was it the window was closed and the door locked from the inside or was it....................................................................................................

• Like 1

Well I knew this would happen and it is all because of one man. Suthep, if he had stopped when he got the government to disolve parlament liked he wanted origanily none of this would have happened. But he is greedy and wants to be the dictator of Thailand.

Can you give me a link to he wants to be dictator.

If not an explanation why you would want to keep Thaksin in power. There are not that many more countries corrupt as he has made Thailand. He is rapidly heading for a North Korea type of government.

check it outthumbsup.gif

No need to thank me for verifiable facts.

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2013/results/

Violence is always wrong, by both sides... Whoever did it, sure didn't help the cause.

I've just watched the Child's Play pentology with my girlfriend, as these are her favourite farang movies (I got an intellectual one).

I know what you mean. I have learned to smile and agree.

Tarit is on the job, this offender will be arrested for making unnecessary noise.

BS, he will get an arrest warrant for the unarmed protesters who unnecessarily provoked somebody else to unload his gun. And he will freeze the assets of the protesters, their families, friends and anybody who shows sympathy for the protesters. And BTW, TVF will soon be closed down, because too many readers and posters seem to sympathize with the insurgents. Damn, have to go to the bank tomorrow and empty my account.

If fired INTO the building, then glass will be on inside. Reverse if fired OUT OF building. Correct?

Sounds logical... also the bullets would be inside the room if fired inside, surely...

Yes but the window was open and the door locked from the outside or was it the window was closed and the door locked from the inside or was it....................................................................................................

Funny. Except the tweet said 4 bullet holes found in window. Can't be that hard to see if the bullets came into or out of the room.

Utter and complete rubbish. What propaganda news sheet are you getting your info from?

The lenghts Suthep will go to to incite violence. sad.png

Lengths? How about the firebomb attack on the Chitpas family home recently? How about opponents in Chiang Mai getting harassed? How about the known violence of the reds? How about the Ping Pong bombs? How about Hun Sen sending arms to the reds illicitly over the border? How about the black shirts? How about Sae Dang's guerilla army of 300 men? How about the weapons stolen from the army during the 2010? How about the many arson attacks? How about the extra judicial killings? How about the disgraceful taunts against Chitpas herself? How about the threats made by red shirts against teachers at the Regina Coeli College, Chiang Mai? How about the threats made against Duangduan for making perfectly reasonable comments about the current situation? I'm sorry, there appears to be a one-way ticket here/ I haven't yet seen Suthep's so-called violence exhorting people from his protest stages to loot and burn Bangkok. I haven't seen them invade hospitals. I haven't seen them steal weapons from the army. Oh my gawd! Can't some of you understand what is happening here?

• Like 1

As long as you're happy with it, enjoy violence then...

World is nice because people can have different opinions, so your comment was welcome... As long as we respect each other.

Just watching the Australian news, they translated Suthep's speech and he says he will continue until Yinnluk steps down or she is dead. Now he is getting extremely serious and wants to push it up to full violence.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Perhaps he meant that he's prepared to wait for her to expire of natural causes. Or she might slip in the bathtub. Who knows?

World is nice because people can have different opinions, so your comment was welcome... As long as we respect each other.

Just for the record, I am all for mutual respect, and a fictional killer doll doesn't really influence my views. I was just trying to create some levity.

All police have guns.

Protester come in peace without arms.

Simple deduction. The police fire while in panic. Glad no one killed.

If you believe that all the protesters are unarmed you are naive.

Or just plain dumb.

Or you haven't been in Bangkok to see the protesters with your own eyes; clearly. Caught up in it yesterday again, it is all classes, all types, all sorts of walks of life tired of PTP. Whether or not they have arms- most no, if some yes, so then what? Do we live in fear and panic of something that hasn't occured? Nothing compared to molitives, stolen army weapons, grenade launchers etc.

Just for the record, I am all for mutual respect, and a fictional killer doll doesn't really influence my views. I was just trying to create some levity.

Lol, sometimes I miss the irony or the humor in posts... That's the bad point to not be a English born speaking, I guess.

My bad if I misunderstand your post then...

Cheers!

Suthep is in desperate need for "something bad" happening. Gun shots (fired from a nearby hotel) are very convenient to exacerbate the feelings of the anti government protesters towards the police. The police does everything possible to avoid confrontation, which must rather upset Suthep and the Dems. It's certainly not the police that fired... That leaves .... Uhm the ones who would benefit from violence.

Excerpt from "The Art of War" by T. Shinawatra ! clap2.gif

BcJmpiXCIAEQXLd.jpg

So Suthep is trying provoke the government into a violent confrontation but they are being civilised and won't be dragged into this idiot Suthep's plan

Gee chooka, cannot believe you posted that last comment. Have you forgotten what happened in 2010, regarding "violent confrontation" ? It was only 3 years ago, surely it has not slipped your mind.

Don't try to deny who was responsible for the debacle of 2010 and who is running the government today, albeit via Skype.