Beer lao rawai nai harn area?

away

yesterday I was surprised and happy to find ice cold beerlao light and dark at a good price(65฿ & 70฿) in a small som tam/bbq restaurant soi khokmakham http://goo.gl/maps/J9dTQ

the only bar where I could find it's the rider café soi yaowarat in phuket town http://goo.gl/maps/1nfhd 90฿ for beerlao light, no dark available.

i would like to know if there's other places where i can drink my favourite beer in the rawai nai harn area especially at the night time because the som tam joint seems to be close

Cheers! burp.gif

Picked up a case at Makro today. Good stuff.

They did not have any the day they opened in Rawai, Its hit and miss with the 2 supermarket chains that stock beer lao in phuket

More often miss they have no stock, once the main supercheap store is reopened there should be a regular supply they always

had it in stock

They did not have any the day they opened in Rawai, Its hit and miss with the 2 supermarket chains that stock beer lao in phuket

More often miss they have no stock, once the main supercheap store is reopened there should be a regular supply they always

had it in stock

Right. I read that and yesterday went to Villa first, they didn't have any, so I was pleasantly surprised to see 6-8 boxes of both varieties at Makro. Stock up for the holidays!

had it in stock

Right. I read that and yesterday went to Villa first, they didn't have any, so I was pleasantly surprised to see 6-8 boxes of both varieties at Makro. Stock up for the holidays!

Only enough for 8 customers if you buy 2 boxes which you quite often have to do, if its not available i am

quite happy to drink Chang, never any shortage of supply