Suthep says EC performs ugly registration

webfact

This is a good demonstration of how the Thaksin regime works, they keep changing the rules to suit themselves. They say things can't be done when really they can, or that they can when really they can't. Just the kind of people they are....An administration composed almost entirely of convicted criminals and fraudsters - FACT !

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep deserves a life sentence for destroying democracy. The losers of the Democrat Party have changed the constitution three times to prevent the poor from winning elections and still without a result. Take the man out, just like he took out Seh Daeng, If one person understands he have to go, it is Suthep

• Like 2

Read my lips..again..

Will be no election so soon.

Will be violence on the streets, specially in South Thailand...

I only hope that Thailand is not creating an opportunity for radical Muslim's "revolutionaries" to taking part of the incoming confusion...

It is just a "coincidence" the timing of the bombing in Songkla?

I know...somebody here will say that I am a pessimist...

Well...they will be right...I am glad that I do not vote in my country anymore.

EC should officially move the registration venue to Udon or Chiang Mai.

At the same time, Yingluck should also declare that to be Thailand new capital.

If things don't calm down, on both sides, there may very well be two capitals.....of two different countries.

wel this would bring alot of peace as they can fight on their own grounds

Is Suthep running for the Prime Ministers job ?

He would not decline if asked..........

Keep in mind that this was arguably the most powerful man in the south. He delivered the votes in the region and without him, the Democrats would not have even been in the game, last election.

IMO he was one of the party's puppeteers and when he pulled on the strings, little Pinnochio's mouth went up and down.

This is a good demonstration of how the Thaksin regime works, they keep changing the rules to suit themselves. They say things can't be done when really they can, or that they can when really they can't. Just the kind of people they are....An administration composed almost entirely of convicted criminals and fraudsters - FACT !

Yes, the new (old) PT party administration composed almost entirely of convicted criminals and fraudsters - FACT !

Suthep has the same vita, he has dirty hands to!

All are corrupt and greedy.

People do no longer want these unethic, immoral people as their leaders.

How many politicians bluster from here their idiotic power struggle?

500? or 1000?

An entire country taken hostage from 500-1000 corrupt people!

It is obvious that both camps also not shy, from a division of the country or ignite a bloody civil war!

The PT politicians on the election list 1-12 have no interest in reforms, they want only to get there hands again on the statemoney.

Suthep way to establish an unelected parallel government also does not work.

Best the head of the state lock all this corrupt people away in prison.

What are these representatives?

Selfish egoists destroy this beautiful country

Shame on you.

Khon Kaen would be much better.....but then again I'm just being practica

Move it to Dubai, no problems.

Move it to Dubai, no problems.

I think your avatar is a picture from India.

Yes, the new (old) PT party administration composed almost entirely of convicted criminals and fraudsters - FACT !

500? or 1000?

It is obvious that both camps also not shy, from a division of the country or ignite a bloody civil war!

The PT politicians on the election list 1-12 have no interest in reforms, they want only to get there hands again on the statemoney.

Shame on you.

Don't worry- in a few days the Messiah will come and draw out the promised land that you seem to seek.

The archnoble Suthep will lead the march on the popular will and order become the norm.

You will get your reforms!!!--- though they may not be the reforms you wanted.

some fools have to learn the HARD WAY.

You love the cleansing iron heel- till it lands on your face.

Edited by blaze

Whats with the FACT are you a Liverpool supporter?

500? or 1000?

Shame on you.

Don't worry- in a few days the Messiah will come and draw out the promised land that you seem to seek.

The archnoble Suthep will lead the march on the popular will and order become the norm.

Can not see any reference to your quote.

You are drunken?

Can not see any reference to your quote.

You are drunken?

Yes I am but leaving that aside- what 'quote'; are you referring to?

• Like 1

What is it with this PTP having to do everything in secret and in the dead of night.

Push the vote for the second reading of the amnesty bill in secret and at 4.25 AM.

Push the senate vote through in secret and at 2.35 AM when they stated that debate would resume at 9AM the next day.

Now registering their party and their full list at 3 AM in secret. They are the only party to have totally complete the entire process.

The EC wanted postponement until YL forced a meeting, then they turn around and defend Feb 2nd elections. Strange how they can hold a meeting with the leader of a party in the run up to the elections, I thought that would be very illegal seeing they are to be totally neutral.

You going to try to tell me that the EC are not now in Thaksin's pocket?.... you going to be that gullible?

Suthep is 100% correct.... It IS ugly!!

Just one more reason why these elections can not continue, and I am willing to bet any member on here a cash wager that they don't happen.

Blah blah blah, if there are elections are you going to vote? ............................I thought so,hmmpf!

I find it funny that tingtongteesood would mention that the "Thaksin regime is changing the rules to suit themselves". I assume you were referring to the registration venue. But before you accuse the government - what about your man Suthep? Isn't he also violating the constitution by attempting to usurp power?

It is easy to accuse others of criminal activity. But before you do so, please check your ranks and see if there are no unblemished apples in your crate.