Another hour wasted in Thailand I will never get back

longballlarry

I know what you were thinking. You were hoping to spend some time with some cute Thai girls ooying and ahing over your adorable child while you starred at their cleavage and when that did not happen you got pissed off and mutilated your child's hair at home and then took yet another long shower.

Some imagination.

It works for me. I've never seen bazongas like that in my life! No wonder he goes there for his bairns' haircut. He must have to sit down for fear of standing up.

Well I've just wasted an hour of my life that I will never get back cycling round the suburbs. Up to the back main road, under the expresway, through the village, up the hill, along the old road, up past the office - I was pagart by the time I got to the top of that hill; down through the back way past the shopping centres, along the road where the where the railway will go, through the leafy tropical suburbs, through the underpass beneath the expressway where I got a puncture last week (the drain cover has collapsed some time ago) back up over and onto the expressway, over the footbridge by the canal, past the bike shop, back onto the expressway off-ramp, under the expressway and home. THat's an hour of my life I'll never get back, but I'm not going to post on the internet whinging and boring everyone about it.

SC

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you were thinking. You were hoping to spend some time with some cute Thai girls ooying and ahing over your adorable child while you starred at their cleavage and when that did not happen you got pissed off and mutilated your child's hair at home and then took yet another long shower.

Some imagination.

It works for me. I've never seen bazongas like that in my life! No wonder he goes there for his bairns' haircut. He must have to sit down for fear of standing up.

Well I've just wasted an hour of my life that I will never get back cycling round the suburbs. Up to the back main road, under the expresway, through the village, up the hill, along the old road, up past the office - I was pagart by the time I got to the top of that hill; down through the back way past the shopping centres, along the road where the where the railway will go, through the leafy tropical suburbs, through the underpass beneath the expressway where I got a puncture last week (the drain cover has collapsed some time ago) back up over and onto the expressway, over the footbridge by the canal, past the bike shop, back onto the expressway off-ramp, under the expressway and home. THat's an hour of my life I'll never get back, but I'm not going to post on the internet whinging and boring everyone about it.

SC

Cheers thanks for that SC. Slightly different analogy, but there you go. I am however very pleased for you that your 12000 + posts have clearly never bored the <deleted> out of anyone, quite an achievement on your part, and one for which you should be congratulated, so well done.

If however you are ever feeling a bit bored with your incredibly interesting daily routine, liven it up a bit, & see if you can do your bike ride journey tomorrow with your eyes shut.

LBL