Good Masaman in Bangkok

kaobang

King Kaew road - out near the airport. There is a litlle collection of muslim restaurants about 300 metres short of where the northbound carriageway of KK road splits (to go right to Swampy and left to go in town).

Some of the muslim restaurants are shop front style but one is a long low straw roofed single story affair. The chicken Massaman (120baht) is divine - like discovering a fabulous coq au vin in Montmartre!

They make a big vat but it's likely sold out by 1pm so go for an early lunch. I haven't tried to shop front ones for Massaman but their other stuff was good

• Like 1

King Kaew road - out near the airport. There is a litlle collection of muslim restaurants about 300 metres short of where the northbound carriageway of KK road splits (to go right to Swampy and left to go in town).

Some of the muslim restaurants are shop front style but one is a long low straw roofed single story affair. The chicken Massaman (120baht) is divine - like discovering a fabulous coq au vin in Montmartre!

They make a big vat but it's likely sold out by 1pm so go for an early lunch. I haven't tried to shop front ones for Massaman but their other stuff was good

Chicken masaman is good but I much prefer beef, each to their own of course.