Anti-govt forces have a new 'bogeyman' - the Western media

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Fed up with red-shirt farangs," he added in the comment section after a long debate. "Been fed up for a long long time. Go and die… I'm not threatening anyone."

Has he been reading TVF?

If he read Thai Visa, he sure would have spotted many example of extremist foreigners, both sides. Consequentially he should have not been fed up...

• Like 2

He's a vet. Wow. Should I bow to his superiority because he went to chula? Wooooo. He must be weely weely smart..

What got up his nose?

While the TVF "red-shirt farangs" remain anonymous, I recall those identified and deported in 2010. Relatively speaking, he most certainly is really smart.

He also happens to be engaged in an occupation for which I have a lot of respect.

• Like 1

He's a vet. Wow. Should I bow to his superiority because he went to chula? Wooooo. He must be weely weely smart..

What got up his nose?

While the TVF "red-shirt farangs" remain anonymous, I recall those identified and deported in 2010. Relatively speaking, he most certainly is really smart.

He also happens to be engaged in an occupation for which I have a lot of respect.

as manager of the candle boutiques?

What got up his nose?

as manager of the candle boutiques?

• Like 1

What got up his nose?

Red shirt farangs? Anonymous? What are you talking about buddy?

And which respect you can have on someone put some similar rant on the net?

Please note that he hates all "farangs", no distinctions, so you are included...

Merry Xmas...

What got up his nose?

Please note that he hates all "farangs", no distinctions, so you are included...

Merry Xmas...

Please note your assumption is not supported by the given facts.

Anonymous; it means we have no idea who is posting here, though some do with a bias to a corrupt regime and a willingness to accept Thaksinist propaganda combined with a simplistic 1 man-1 vote policy which over-rides all other facets of democracy.

And it doesn't surprise or dismay me at all that some Thais may disapprove, not so much of TVF, but when they appear at red shirt rallies and protests.

a) if you want someone to report "the truth", get rid of laws that prohibit telling the whole truth!

B) let me guess, guy-whos-name-I-already- forgot in the OP: you are a Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. -fan? Yeah...farang bad! Thai good!

c) you don't need farang? I guess you wanna marry all the Isan bargirls and support their families on your own, huh?!

...what a tool...

What got up his nose?

Merry Xmas...

Please note your assumption is not supported by the given facts.

Anonymous; it means we have no idea who is posting here, though some do with a bias to a corrupt regime and a willingness to accept Thaksinist propaganda combined with a simplistic 1 man-1 vote policy which over-rides all other facets of democracy.

And it doesn't surprise or dismay me at all that some Thais may disapprove, not so much of TVF, but when they appear at red shirt rallies and protests.

Do you have some numbers of foreigners involved in Red Shirt protests?

Do you think the hatred against foreigners is because of that?