Buying pickup need advice.

Sugarthailand

i saw vigo smart cab. but dunno which one is with auto gear. or which model as this vehicle will be use for farming. so 4 door is not needed

Jump onto the respective websites (Ford/Chevrolet/Izuzu/Toyota) and check the specs of the various models yourself.

The Smart Cabs do not come with auto gear according to the Tojo website.

http://www.toyota.co.th/en/product-detail.php?model=vigo_smart_cab&opt=spec

i saw vigo smart cab. but dunno which one is with auto gear. or which model as this vehicle will be use for farming. so 4 door is not needed

Jump onto the respective websites (Ford/Chevrolet/Izuzu/Toyota) and check the specs of the various models yourself.

Toyota list 2 smart cab 's Auto's both 2.5 Prerunner G [spec] @ 812,000 baht & E [spec] with A.B.S @ 772,000 baht both 144 B.H.P .............

Toyota list 2 smart cab 's Auto's both 2.5 Prerunner G [spec] @ 812,000 baht & E [spec] with A.B.S @ 772,000 baht both 144 B.H.P .............

Well there you go. proves my point to go through the respective website(s) and see what is available.

• Like 1

You made it this far on the interweb, don't stop now - manufacturer webstes are only another 2 clicks away :P

I'd go for the F-150.

That eats like 20 liters per 100km? Just scrambled when calculating in mpg biggrin.png

A quick google search tells me it is 17mpg city driving which is about 13.5 km/l, better numbers than the Ford Ranger.

US gallons per chance? The F150 is not more fuel efficient than a Ranger. Silly boy...

I'd go for the F-150.

That eats like 20 liters per 100km? Just scrambled when calculating in mpg biggrin.png

A quick google search tells me it is 17mpg city driving which is about 13.5 km/l, better numbers than the Ford Ranger.

US gallons per chance? The F150 is not more fuel efficient than a Ranger. Silly boy...

Yes US gallons. and for what it is worth the best Ive ever had from my Ranger is 11km/l on the highway. Around town it is closer to 9km/l.

17 MPG (US) = 7.3 km/L

17 MPG (US) = 13.8 L/100 km

lol thanks for pointing my mistake out. I checked my convertor again and I had it set for L/100km instead of km/L.

So your new Ranger needs 11 litre on 100 km on the highway and around town only 9 ltr. per 100 km.

Is that the 3.2 engine from Ford?

17 MPG (US) = 7.3 km/L

lol thanks for pointing my mistake out. I checked my convertor again and I had it set for L/100km instead of km/L.

So your new Ranger needs 11 litre on 100 km on the highway and around town only 9 ltr. per 100 km.

Is that the 3.2 engine from Ford?

No, My Ranger travels 11km per litre on the highway and 9km per litre in the city, these figure's are approximate going from memory as I have not driven the vehicle in the past 6 months but now that I put more thought into it I was getting 950km from a tank of fuel on a trip and 700km around town.

It is a 2.2 Manual.

17 MPG (US) = 7.3 km/L

Hello Spoonman,

thanks for your answer. Then I probably misunderstood your post #46.

I thought it was unusual that the car uses less fuel when in city traffic compared to highway...

I think the Ranger has a 80 ltr. tank. So if you refill it with only 5 litre still inside, you used 75 ltr.

If you can drive 950km on 75 ltr diesel it is 7.89 ltr /100 km or 12.67km/1ltr, I think that is very economic (for such a big car).

I have a 6 year old Vigo Auto and I never get below 8.3ltr/100km.