Upgraded Trailblazer a trendsetter

bazmlb

Chev did very little to differentiate the look of the trailblazer from the colorado especially to the front, interior fit is an improvement over past due to how low the bar used to be imo. The 2.8 too loud and doesnt quiet up much like the mitsubishi does after warming up. I didnt notice much of an improvement in stopping power if any with the rear discs, the provision of a mere 2 airbags like previous gen vehicles and with very little upscale cues inside or out leaves me underwelmed, the best i can say is the styling especially the mux is fresh but still barely comparable overall to ppvs which have been on the market for years. Throw in poor residuals your likely going to either have buyers remorse or live in denial like chev cruise. Either way the trailblazer will hopefully be completely outclassed when the new pjs, imvII ppv and everest become available. Im sure they will still sell though, seeing how i still see red plate everest and mu7 running rear leafs!

I see car makers around the world are having trouble in the sales department, people are looking for fuel efficient / good re-sale cars so i wonder what the future is for the Chev against the Toyota's for example and now Ford are making a big push in Thailand as well... Let's see if Fortuna will fall down a few notches in the popularity rankings.

it's still a poor car. Have you tried to adjust your driver seat? You can't. It's a seat for everybody. If you are tall you can't sit comfortable. Same to passenger seat. And all over all the seats are too small. But this is a matter of all SUV's here.

it's still a poor car. Have you tried to adjust your driver seat? You can't. It's a seat for everybody. If you are tall you can't sit comfortable. Same to passenger seat. And all over all the seats are too small. But this is a matter of all SUV's here.