Tearful Yingluck vows to fight on

webfact

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many hateful attitudes of people here its pathetic and I pity you.

Nearly all of you would probably shit your pants if you suddenly had to deal with this kind of situation. If she stays people will spout crap if she goes youll call her a coward and still spout crap, meanwhile in the wings you have a fascist nutjob and regime undemocratic as can be taking the piss out of everyone by using the very word it spits on, laughing and abusing democracy at every turn.... really unintelligent thai child like mentalities some seem to have contracted here.

BTW if she was to step down it would only be followed by yet another demand and another and another etc etc etc .... everyone after all is run by Thaksin if its not the DEMS right ? including the world press and all other democratic government's whistling.gif

There wont ever be enough done to please this yellow mob and its nutcase leader unless its all one way... and dont think for one second this clown Suthep and the cronies behind it care one shit about real reform or you or the people... if you get what you crave itll become all too clear all too soon what you get will be not what your being promised now. And youll have yourselves to thank for being so blind.

You reap what you sow, I dont care about Yingluck and shes reaping it and judging by some people here you got a lot of bad karma coming on you too and well deserved. wai2.gif

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

Carry on -- for what purpose?

For the Thai people?

Why not start over without any connection to Thaksin?

Why does she think she is so key?

Has she done a great job?

Did she come into the job with any significant qualifications in the first place except for nepotism?

Does their party have no purpose unless the leadership is directly connected to Thaksin?

Carry on -- for what purpose? - She is the elected Prime Minister of Thailand

For the Thai people? - Yes Over 15 million Thai people elected her party to government in the general election.

Why not start over without any connection to Thaksin? - She is his sister, she will always have a connection, you have no siblings?

Why does she think she is so key? - As acting PM she has to go ahead with the election that was called by royal decree.

Has she done a great job? - That will be for the Thai people to decide on 2nd Feb (or whenever)

Don't know why you continue to try and defend this government made up primarily of and headed by convicted criminals. She was elected in a rigged poll, rigged by the puppet master's cronies. 12 milion registered to vote whose votes were not in the final count. You are telling me 12 million people suddenly changed their minds and didn't bother to vote ?! The 'royal decree' is a useful excuse to hide behind but the election can easily be postponed. Ask the king if they can postpone and he will agree. The Thai peeople can decide once there is a chance of a free and fair election ( meaning no Shin regime fraud involved ).

"She was elected in a rigged poll, rigged by the puppet master's cronies."

You seem to have knowledge of electoral crimes taking place in Thailand, you should take your evidence to the relevant authorities, get them to investigate and prosecute the wrong doers. But no, you have no evidence, you just made it all up didn't you? Maybe you can provide some links to your 'evidence'.

Edited by PREM-R

Nearly all of you would probably shit your pants if you suddenly had to deal with this kind of situation. If she stays people will spout crap if she goes youll call her a coward and still spout crap, meanwhile in the wings you have a fascist nutjob and regime undemocratic as can be taking the piss out of everyone by using the very word it spits on, laughing and abusing democracy at every turn.... really unintelligent thai child like mentalities some seem to have contracted here.

BTW if she was to step down it would only be followed by yet another demand and another and another etc etc etc .... everyone after all is run by Thaksin if its not the DEMS right ? including the world press and all other democratic government's whistling.gif

There wont ever be enough done to please this yellow mob and its nutcase leader unless its all one way... and dont think for one second this clown Suthep and the cronies behind it care one shit about real reform or you or the people... if you get what you crave itll become all too clear all too soon what you get will be not what your being promised now. And youll have yourselves to thank for being so blind.

You reap what you sow, I dont care about Yingluck and shes reaping it and judging by some people here you got a lot of bad karma coming on you too and well deserved. wai2.gif

You don't care about a fellow human being and you think others have bad karma coming?

• Like 1

Pity you English oak Ha Ha. I have a funny feeling your post is one sided.

No one would be shitting their pants IF the said government did it's course of 4 years unbiased, honest, all for the good of the Thai people. Sorry to go against your rant re suthep etc but prevention better than cure.

If this was any other party in office It would have to get out for not carrying out it's sworn duties as promised. Quite the opposite.

You use the words SH#T PI#S and CR#P regular so you must be an expert on the subject. I do not feel sorry for the PM, she knows the score and is having the heartache to boot. Had she been present at many decision making sessions and used her power to control her cabinet (common sense ) in most cases much of the problems would not have been around.

Far too many abroad trips, far too much illegal control from afar. Now all people want to do is latch onto SUTHEP and make him the criminal for trying to rid this regime. I only would like to see a fair and just government in place, this one is far to corrupt. Better the devil I don't know.

• Like 2

No one would be shitting their pants IF the said government did it's course of 4 years unbiased, honest, all for the good of the Thai people. Sorry to go against your rant re suthep etc but prevention better than cure.

If this was any other party in office It would have to get out for not carrying out it's sworn duties as promised. Quite the opposite.

You use the words SH#T PI#S and CR#P regular so you must be an expert on the subject. I do not feel sorry for the PM, she knows the score and is having the heartache to boot. Had she been present at many decision making sessions and used her power to control her cabinet (common sense ) in most cases much of the problems would not have been around.

Far too many abroad trips, far too much illegal control from afar. Now all people want to do is latch onto SUTHEP and make him the criminal for trying to rid this regime. I only would like to see a fair and just government in place, this one is far to corrupt. Better the devil I don't know.

That is so naive there is little more to be said. history is littered with the casualties and if you took 5 mins to check his background which I know you already are aware of youd at least have the sense to realise its a false promise and it will be yet another false dawn. Of course you will stick to the anything must be better than this... wrong do not pass go do not collect $200 ...Im constantly surprised by long termers here who fall for the same old song and dance time after time. Suthep IS a criminal. a criminal to come save the people how very romantic .... and you say better the devil you dont know , where were you for the past decade ? Suthep was busy doing exactly the same as Thaksin, feathering his own nest and having people killed... This is the best Thailand has to offer and you welcome it ? oooh boy you been too long in the sun mate ...crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Thailand gets what it deserves and it will get it again ...and you no doubt will be wondering <deleted> happened and how. I won't.

PS if my post seems one sided it is because I know a dangerous nutcase when i see one and its a lot lot closer to home and immediate threat than the other one in dubai.

Edited by englishoak

Those tears in Yinglucks eyes are reality are the tears of mirth and happiness as she along with that obnoxious creature her puppet master brother watch with increasing delight and rapture as Thailand slowly edges towards a civil conflict as planned and desired by the Thaksin clan in their master plan to assume total power and establish a new political family dynasty ( read Dictatorship).

One is inclined to ask why she (Yingluck) declined to participate in a one tonone debate on the public media T.V. with Suthep regarding the current scenario?

Of course we all know the answer,

She is totally inarticulate regarding political matters unless her ears are filled with ear buds or her face is fixed avidly on the computers screen and her hearing finely tuned to a Skype broadcast so as she is able to parrot the comments that, that creature her brother, the puppet master instructs her to make using Thaksinspeak which of course is a language we now know that can only be mastered by those with forked tongues

• Like 1

That is so naive there is little more to be said. history is littered with the casualties and if you took 5 mins to check his background which I know you already are aware of youd at least have the sense to realise its a false promise and it will be yet another false dawn. Of course you will stick to the anything must be better than this... wrong do not pass go do not collect $200 ...Im constantly surprised by long termers here who fall for the same old song and dance time after time. Suthep IS a criminal. a criminal to come save the people how very romantic .... and you say better the devil you dont know , where were you for the past decade ? Suthep was busy doing exactly the same as Thaksin, feathering his own nest and having people killed... This is the best Thailand has to offer and you welcome it ? oooh boy you been too long in the sun mate ...crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Thailand gets what it deserves and it will get it again ...and you no doubt will be wondering <deleted> happened and how. I won't.

I'll dismiss your history bit the present is too important I do not need to check Sutheps background, I just want to see a regime change with corruption stopped and a dictatorial family removed. No criminal or convicted person should be allowed in office, (any crime ). I presume you are posting from Sherwood Forest.

Better the devil you don't know--must be better than the corrupt lot we have here in power. I have no favourite to come into the GAP but to fill it with someone with honesty would be a great new beginning. Notice you cut out your vile words, that's a decent step. Do not be concerned about LONG TIMERS or short stayers, it is not your business.

One thing I would like you to reply on----------What is your idea ??? just overlook the record over the last 3 years ??? have an election and who wins just carry on. ??? the democratic way Ha ha.

PS if my post seems one sided it is because I know a dangerous nutcase when i see one and its a lot lot closer to home and immediate threat than the other one in dubai.

Your last "PS" sentence is unreal, you actually believe he is more dangerous than Khun Thaksin??? English Oak my god. amazing.

• Like 1

ginjag post # 164.

Your last "PS" sentence is unreal, you actually believe he is more dangerous than Khun Thaksin??? English Oak my god. amazing.

Remember ginjag, 'Tis the festive (or perhaps I should say festering season) here in Thailand,whistling.gif

Perhaps the excessive consumption of ''Egg Nog'' may well have affected englishoaks judgement and thought process. w00t.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

What would i do ? im not allowed to say on this site but to cut out the rot here you would have to fix things from top to bottom. No exceptions.

And yes Suthep is far more dangerous in a much more immediate way, I still pity you for at the moment there IS NO ONE to fill the gap you wish and in 3 years from now things will not be better. History is most important to the present because its there to show the mistakes if you dont know that then you dont really have much of a clue about the future.

The path Thailand is turning down is a darker road than the one it is on. amazing as it seems I would like to be proved wrong but suspect I wont be.

ginjag post # 164.

Remember ginjag, 'Tis the festive (or perhaps I should say festering season) here in Thailand,whistling.gif

Perhaps the excessive consumption of ''Egg Nog'' may well have affected englishoaks judgement and thought process. w00t.gif

Sure.

What would i do ? im not allowed to say on this site but to cut out the rot here you would have to fix things from top to bottom. No exceptions.

And yes Suthep is far more dangerous in a much more immediate way, I still pity you for at the moment there IS NO ONE to fill the gap you wish and in 3 years from now things will not be better. History is most important to the present because its there to show the mistakes if you dont know that then you dont really have much of a clue about the future.

The path Thailand is turning down is a darker road than the one it is on. amazing as it seems I would like to be proved wrong but suspect I wont be.

You are allowed to say on this site if it's true.

Your latter part of you first sentence is true.

We all learn from history, Maybe not some Thai people but they have to live with it. Living with the knowledge of the FAMILY and their past is a good example how NOT to control. eradicating this element is a good step. The path Thailand is taking cannot be a darker step, the only problem is there maybe bloodshed to rid it of some bad people in VIP positions.

Carry on -- for what purpose?

For the Thai people?

Why not start over without any connection to Thaksin?

Why does she think she is so key?

Has she done a great job?

Did she come into the job with any significant qualifications in the first place except for nepotism?

Does their party have no purpose unless the leadership is directly connected to Thaksin?

"Did she come into the job with any significant qualifications in the first place except for nepotism?"

Err how about a bachelors and a masters degree, both in public administration.

Answer your question???

Can you do a better job? and just what are your qualifications? w00t.gif

clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

And don't forget she was a highly successful business woman too, running her brother's companies thumbsup.gif

She's really demonstrated her dynamic leadership, quickly grasping the cut and thrust of parliamentary debate, for all to see, Her old universities must be proud of her wonderful achievements.

We all learn from history, Maybe not some Thai people but they have to live with it. Living with the knowledge of the FAMILY and their past is a good example how NOT to control. eradicating this element is a good step. The path Thailand is taking cannot be a darker step, the only problem is there maybe bloodshed to rid it of some bad people in VIP positions.

Oh no we arnt whistling.gif

You wanna bet on that ? you have a barrel FULL of rotten apples you chuck only a few out itll still turn to vinegar and turn any new fresh ones bad you drop into it... try it wink.png

edit ok you cant make vinegar out of rotten apples but you get the drift ;)

Edited by englishoak

Yingluck will be remembered for being the first PM in a Thailand that is at the start of it's much needed modernization. Of course many TVF farangs, addicted to the old Thailand of cheap servants, booze and whores, and lack of rule of law, will desperately resist any development and support the "Democrats".

Sorry for your crazy post, your user name sums it up. Do you not know the difference between control freaks and modernization ??? What the hell do you think this party DEVELOPED ????? Do you believe this government sticks to the rule of law ???? Why this fiasco is taking place is because of the lack of the rule of law, or fight corruption.

• Like 2

You wanna bet on that ? you have a barrel FULL of rotten apples you chuck only a few out itll still turn to vinegar and turn any new fresh ones bad you drop into it... try it wink.png

A barrow full of rotten apples ?? then you chuck them ALL out, I never mentioned a few. Lastly you change the barrel and put some sugar in it then put fresh apples in. After this whatever the outcome we implement the change of BARREL OK.

Yingluck will be remembered for being the first PM in a Thailand that is at the start of it's much needed modernization. Of course many TVF farangs, addicted to the old Thailand of cheap servants, booze and whores, and lack of rule of law, will desperately resist any development and support the "Democrats".

Starting with her wonderful initiative to buy tablets for every school child.

Only the rampant corruption in her government failed to deliver !

She may be well be remembered as the first female PM, the first PM in history "advised" by a criminal fugitive, the first PM who spent more time on foreign visits than any other, or even the one who cried ( and sneered afterwards) most.

Modernizing Thailand - well she did want to buy a fleet of planes for exclusive use of the government and "special" citizens (those more equal). She's also got Skype much more widely known.

A barrow full of rotten apples ?? then you chuck them ALL out, I never mentioned a few. Lastly you change the barrel and put some sugar in it then put fresh apples in. After this whatever the outcome we implement the change of BARREL OK.

That is not at all what is going to happen and you and I both know it ... when I said top to bottom I meant it and not just the political class but the whole system here,all government departments both elected and civil nationwide, all the forces, police, and more right to the top ... youd have to rip it all out because it is corrupt to the core and has been for so long it is now an endemic part of the system and i hate to say it but also now part of the culture.

You can dress a duck up any way you want but its still a duck.

PS I dont drink so youll just have to deal with the fact im dead cold sober and have my own opinions ;)

That is not at all what is going to happen and you and I both know it ... when I said top to bottom I meant it and not just the political class but the whole system here,all government departments both elected and civil nationwide, all the forces, police, and more right to the top ... youd have to rip it all out because it is corrupt to the core and has been for so long it is now an endemic part of the system and i hate to say it but also now part of the culture.

PS I dont drink so youll just have to deal with the fact im dead cold sober and have my own opinions wink.png

We'll never know till it is tried. Thailand has gone through this Thai 'democracy' experiment and it has failed. Elections, protests, coups, elections again. Not in that order. It's all one vicious cycle that never ends. People may not like Suthep's methods but things are already so bad, it's time to try something different.

• Like 2

PS I dont drink so youll just have to deal with the fact im dead cold sober and have my own opinions wink.png

Your first sentence is not very positive we do not know I am hoping-optimistic. better than your DOOM.

Your next bit of post is true the lot. The duck bit is not positive, we all have to hope. You are entitled to your opinion BUT you don't show much about being positive, just negative mostly. When sweeping the road you have to brush away the dirt.

• Like 1

Your first sentence is not very positive we do not know I am hoping-optimistic. better than your DOOM.

Your next bit of post is true the lot. The duck bit is not positive, we all have to hope. You are entitled to your opinion BUT you don't show much about being positive, just negative mostly. When sweeping the road you have to brush away the dirt.

I am just a realist, buddhism in that respect is correct the world is what it is, denying reality dosnt change a thing and hoping does nothing positive either, only effort and action makes any difference, the effort isnt there just the action ... over and over again, if there is one thing thais are good at doing that is getting bored quickly and always picking the easiest but usually the worst option in the long run ... i say long run but really it only lasts a few years then its all change again..

I keep hearing this mantra that democracy isnt working here too... well thats also a false argument since its never been allowed to actually run as a democracy for long, then its all change and a constitution gets ripped up again.... its simply impossible to let things run its course as a real democracy has to over a very long period.

i have worked all over the world and I like many chose here to settle many years ago, however I have to say as much as I love this country I will never be allowed to call it my home, i can pretend it is but in reality we are all just long term guests and all it means. I can hope itll change but common sense tells me it wont..

Sometimes I hate being a realist but most of the time it serves me far far better than kidding myself.

I hope im wrong, I hope we will be allowed to live here without all the hoops to jump through annually I hope Thailand comes to its senses realises its potential .. I hope I hope I hope.... that positivve enough for you ? smile.png

Better to walk on the road than swing throught the jungle...

This woman will go down in Thai history as the one that brought Thailand, kicking and screaming, into the modern.

And for that, she will pay a price.

In the modern age, Thais will drive down the road, or at least ride a motorcycle. Unless of course the Shin clan continues to rob them blind, and they will walk, barefoot.

BTW if she was to step down it would only be followed by yet another demand and another and another etc etc etc .... everyone after all is run by Thaksin if its not the DEMS right ? including the world press and all other democratic government's xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>

You reap what you sow, I dont care about Yingluck and shes reaping it and judging by some people here you got a lot of bad karma coming on you too and well deserved. wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1722055545>

Agree with these sentiments.

So what if she cried ? Maybe some people think it shows weakness... others might say it shows she is human.

The cheap,scornfull filled attacks on Yingluck reveal more about the type of person the poster is rather than on Yingluck herself.

I am just a realist, buddhism in that respect is correct the world is what it is, denying reality dosnt change a thing and hoping does nothing positive either, only effort and action makes any difference, the effort isnt there just the action ... over and over again, if there is one thing thais are good at doing that is getting bored quickly and always picking the easiest but usually the worst option in the long run ... i say long run but really it only lasts a few years then its all change again..

I keep hearing this mantra that democracy isnt working here too... well thats also a false argument since its never been allowed to actually run as a democracy for long, then its all change and a constitution gets ripped up again.... its simply impossible to let things run its course as a real democracy has to over a very long period.

i have worked all over the world and I like many chose here to settle many years ago, however I have to say as much as I love this country I will never be allowed to call it my home, i can pretend it is but in reality we are all just long term guests and all it means. I can hope itll change but common sense tells me it wont..

Sometimes I hate being a realist but most of the time it serves me far far better than kidding myself.

I hope im wrong, I hope we will be allowed to live here without all the hoops to jump through annually I hope Thailand comes to its senses realises its potential .. I hope I hope I hope.... that positivve enough for you ? smile.png

Nearly, cheesy.gif anyway happy new year.