Police officer shot dead during Bangkok protests: hospital

webfact

And here we also have the uniform group at the top assassinating people

Another link is the police are providing real ammunitions to the anti-riot police.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202962855730053&set=a.1565708860327.74165.1163552024&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483884898314633&set=vb.372055249497599&type=2&theater

First link:

I see many injured. Some of them are compatible with rubber bullet wounds, sure not live rounds. I see someone on the roof. They can be anti riot police, but could be anyone else. Hardly can tell they are armed.

Nothing new I'd say and no evidences.

Second link:

I see sure nothing well organized, weapons distributed. We are anyway in SE Asia, sure not in Japan, UK, US, Germany, France. What you would expect?

And how this video would be connected with violent behaving of police or using live ammo, grenades?

Believe me, if they would have want to be violent and use them we would be talking about another black day like back in May 2010.

Is more shocking in my point of view the video of police attacking car. Even here we will never know what happened in real in that chance.

I guess, over reaction from police to some order that car did not respect. But is just my guess, far from tell is an evidence.

There's no need to post the same video many times. I saw it. I also asked you in another post: can you tell they are shooting from this video? Seriously?

There are witnesses at the actual ground seeing shooting coming down from the rooftop.

But if you ask me, what i see in this video is a bunch of youngsters playing firecrackers at the rooftop celebrating coming new year. What a good place they choose on the roof-top of the ministry’s building near the Thai-Japanese youth centre in Din Daeng which has isolated by the police.

• Like 1

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no need to post the same video many times. I saw it. I also asked you in another post: can you tell they are shooting from this video? Seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/jTSVKxdrixk?feature=oembed

So the puff of smoke at 11 seconds is just the elevator maintenance guy having a cigarette break?

:rolleyes:

Edited by GrantSmith

So I guess the puff of smoke is simply the elevator maintenance guy having a cigarette break?

rolleyes.gif

My bad, I saw the puff on the left right now. Better sleep than post when not lucid lol.

Maybe some sniper shooting some blanks... xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.RBppOEA-hT.w Just kidding!

Well, taking for grant that Chalerm won't have any idea about this, it will be curious to understand who were them...

Your not getting away with that crap. What you meant and what you wrote contradicted each other. And you're calling someone else stupid - be careful of flaming when you're in a logical piece of poo.

I know full well what the Brownshirts WERE. You don't seem to know that the current brownshirts are the BIB. Using that term for the protestors is senseless.

No one has said that the red shirts have killed anyone. That's a straw-man argument. I haven't accused anyone because I don't know who is responsible. You have mixed up the death of a protestor and a policeman (which this thread is about) and then made a wild accusation without a shred of evidence.

You can continue with your ignorance & prejudice as I've seen enough child-like arguments from you for today.

And you claim I am grasping for straws? You know perfectly well what I meant by not watching [the whole] video. And I didn't call you stupid, I told you to stop playing stupid. But given that you can't read properly maybe you are not playing.

Using the term brownshirts is not senseless. It fits very accurately given that they were a bunch of fascist thugs trying to disrupt the democratic process. And not to mention beating cab drivers half to death.

I never mixed up the death of a protester with a policeman. What I said was that the poster claimed that the police were assassinating people from a rooftop (plural), when only one fascist was killed. I also questioned whether this was true as there was absolutely no evidence to support that claim, except for a grainy photo that showed some men on a roof top.

Again, I made my accusation because I know that the redshirts have nothing to gain from killing a cop, but the brownshirts have everything to gain. And I made no effort to hide that my opinion of that, wasn't based on any evidence. Because in my opinion I don't need one, it's blatantly obvious.

Edited by diceq

This is the video that show the shooters at the rooftop.

I think next you will tell me this bunch is playing firecrackers at the rooftop celebrating coming new year.

All I can see is a cop throwing a tear gas grenade. A couple of seconds after he throws it you can see smoke down below. Who's is doing the shooting you mean?

Edited by diceq

This is the video that show the shooters at the rooftop.

I think next you will tell me this bunch is playing firecrackers at the rooftop celebrating coming new year.

All I can see is a cop throwing a tear gas grenade. A couple of seconds after he throws it you can see smoke down below. Who's is doing the shooting you mean?

Throwing a tear gas grenade ?

I think anything thrown from a building that high will become a deadly projectile.

Edited by PeterSmiles

I think anything thrown from a building that high will become a deadly projectile.

Yes throwing a tear gas grenade. And no, it is hardly a deadly projectile if it's thrown. A rubber bullet is potentially a deadly projectile. Which is why one of the fascists was shot dead by one.

Edited by diceq

Yes throwing a tear gas grenade. And no, it is hardly a deadly projectile if it's thrown. A rubber bullet is potentially a deadly projectile. Which is why one of the fascists was shot dead by one.

Are you familiar with Sir Isaac Newton, by chance?

:rolleyes:

Before people begin to assign blame for this - an investigation is yet to take place, gentlemen - it should be noted that there have been fatalities on both sides in this conflict, all of them unnecessary. It should also be noted that whenever policemen are authorized to use rubber bullets - as was the case here - all sorts of tragic circumstances can develop. The administration must take responsibility for that. They must also take responsibility for ramming an amnesty bill through, that has sparked the crisis that has culminated in today's unrest and today's tragedy.

So much nonsense in so few words. You have a gift. Take the notion of "ramming an amnesty bill through". What exactly does that mean? I think for you it means a vote was taken with an outcome I didn't like. Therefore it was "rammed...through" What makes this even more ludicrous is that the bill was stopped dead in its tracks by the Senate. The system worked. A bill that you think was bad was stopped. And somehow the blocking of a now dead bill justifies trying to unseat the government? Obviously this is a shoddy pretext to get by extraconstitutional means what they can't get by an election. At least the Republicans in the USA were trying to undo a bill that had actually been enacted. What's the yellow shirts' justification?

HELL!!! It is the same ramming thru of OBUMMER CARE in the UNITED STATES. The Amnesty Bill is not dead and can be voted thru in 180 days or don't you read????? blink.png

Are you familiar with Sir Isaac Newton, by chance?

rolleyes.gif

Thai gravity not same farang gravity.

Good Thai man throw thing, only hurt bad Thai man.

Inertia same same, and mass, Thai people have Buddha, not do mass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

...duh....who shot whom....any proof...footage...ballistics.....

....some people will go to any lengths to advance their cause....even 'sacrificing one of their own'......

...especially when they are apparently losing ground...losing the battle....

Really? Police shooting one of their own? And for which advantage then?

So in 2010, Suthep said the Red shoot Red could be possible. 555

In 2010, Suthep said he like lady boy. I dunno, could be possible.

Using an estimate of 15m from the policeman's hand to the protester's head, the "hardly a deadly projectile" would strike at >60km/h, assuming the throw was purely horizontal. Any vertical force applied by the thrower up or down would increase the terminal velocity.

I don't know if you have struck in the head by an object travelling at that speed (though it does seem likely), but it seems like something to avoid.