Looking for spa owner / wannabe spa owner partners

My wife (with my help) runs an international group of branded spas, and we also have partner spas that operate under their own names (with our assistance). My skill is marketing / strategy and my wife focuses on operations / human resources (we also have a team of experienced spa managers to help).

In Thailand, we are now looking for new partners. We already have a presence in Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui so we would be most interested in other areas such as Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi, Koh Chang, etc (but we would be happy to talk with anyone).

The ideal partners would be existing spa owners who do not have the time / desire / experience / luck to realize their spa's potential, or those considering opening a spa but looking for assistance to reduce the time commitment / effort / risk involved (especially if new to Thailand / spa industry).

We can adapt the structure of any deal (and our level of involvement) to suit each partner's individual circumstances but we are most interested in projects where we can have an active role in management / overseeing management (similar to a hotel management company).

We are not really looking to sell our brand name (for a franchise fee) to be used by third parties independently from ourselves, although we don't mind to use our brand name where it helps. Our focus is on creating / growing profits and earning a fee as a percentage of the results we deliver.

Feel free to reply with questions on this thread or by personal message.

• 1 month later...

dear possible investors: please go read this link posted by same person

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/699596-another-one-bites-the-dust/

as your INVESTMENT will just be filling the big hole created there by same original poster

aka know as ponzi scheme, or what else do you call : looking for investors new fresh cash to pay back other duped investors that already lost everything

just a friendly warning

Edited by belg

^ thanks belg

as per the thread belg refers to my business is now in a mess and not in a state where it makes sense for new partners to come in (although i think this thread was not asking for investors)

however, i do now have more time to help any spa/ hotel that needs (hands-off) assistance with marketing and i can do 3-6 months free for businesses with potential to show what i can do

nobody from the forum contacted me from this thread when everything seemed rosy so they will almost certaintly will not now!

Edited by brit1984