Your favorite online sites to shop on are......

zeekgarcia

I am trying to find some more online sites that are in Thailand or have free or cheap shipping to Thailand. And the sites do not have to be in English.

I am looking for several items that I have not been able to find in stores here and ebay and amazon shipping rates are expensive.

I know of:

dealextreme = dx.com, www.dhgate.com, www.aliexpress.com, www.lazada.co.th, www.invadeit.co.th/

but these sites either do not have what I am looking for or their products that are similar to what I am looking for cost the same or are more expensive than the items I am looking for and I am wondering if their products will have the quality of the ones I am looking for. So any sites that you can give will be a great help for me to be able to look around.

Edited by zeekgarcia

Very vague, what are you looking to buy ?

A business 2+ line telephone but will be looking for other home and office items as well in the future so I thought it would be good if several people could list their favorite online sites that they shop on or look around on so in the future I would not have to keep on making posts for things I am looking for that I am not able to find in stores here.

Edited by zeekgarcia

For books I like bookdepository.co.uk. A bit more expensive than Amazon, but they have free shipping worldwide and it comes usually much cheaper if you're ordering only 1 or 2 books. Aphrohead is another bookstore with international free shipping.

Amazon.co.uk is usually much cheaper for DVDs than amazon.com.