Mountain of evidence found at Thai-Japan stadium: police claim

webfact

He said that at 9.15am on Thursday two male protesters had climbed a building and sprayed live rounds down on police officers below, killing Pol Senior Sgt-Major Narong Pitisit, a traffic policeman from Bangkok's Talat Phlu Police Station.

Luckily these 2 protestors were so well camouflaged that they weren't seen by the drone or by the 10 police in black that were on that same roof.

For some reason this press release has the sound of Chalerm about it, hick.

Camouflaged

Yes, this YouTube clip shows Sutheps men in action.▶Sutheps men in action- YouTube

This is just an isolated indecent. Most protesters are kind hearted generous people like you and me.

This is a fake video exposed by some facebook friends. These are the real policemen impersonating as protesters. Inside the video,i think they mentioned getting gun inside the car. How come they know there are guns inside the car? The guys hit the car window not long after, it seems like there is someone inside the van and he threw all the stuff out to the floor. Lastly at 6.38 you can see a guy standing back in the video saluting to a man who approach him. It's should be his superior.

People can have different perspectives. But overall many viewers has feedback great doubts in this video clip.

• Like 1

I hope the truth comes out eventually. Thais will then be able to agree on one thing, their education system needs reforming. How so many can be so blatantly tricked by so few, in this day and age of information, is astounding.

I find the wearing of black shirts in place of their yellow quite disturbing not to mension distastfull.