Counter-strike Source

penzman

Used to play CS and Q3 a lot in during college days on LAN(much more interesting than the boring lectures).

But no interest in gaming now.

About a year ago i had a tour of KSC internet's datacenter on vibhavadi road. They had half a server room full of 'game online' servers.

Beware, the localized (not pirate) BF2 is cheap, but it's all in Thai. Not only that, it's very very very badly translated Thai. They translated "Hit it!" as "Shoot it!" (it's supposed to be something like "Step on the gas!"). The game is riddled with these mistakes. Really, it's pathetic. Makes me wonder how horribly games like the Sims have been translated.

Maybe a alternative would be an English pirate version, using the localized serial.

Oh, and the Thai servers are full nearly all the time, except during the mornings. Pretty hard to get in.

Maybe a alternative would be an English pirate version, using the localized serial.

This works perfectly..

Also you can copy the entire first CD of the original to your HD and edit one of the .ini files on the installer to make the Thai CD install in English :o

BF2 (battlefield 2) is a FPS. It's online-oriented, since the single-player aspect is a bit weak. Based on modern weapons. Two teams duke it out, killing, capturing flags, etc. Whichever team runs out of tickets (lives) first, loses. The 64-player games can become hectic slaughterfests.

Why not We set up an Online Game Team here on TV

Great idea Tytus! I've proposed this to moderators previously but got no response. Wrong crowd, as I think only one mentioned playing pc games, golf I believe it was.

BF2 (battlefield 2) is a FPS. It's online-oriented, since the single-player aspect is a bit weak. Based on modern weapons. Two teams duke it out, killing, capturing flags, etc. Whichever team runs out of tickets (lives) first, loses. The 64-player games can become hectic slaughterfests.

I'll buy it.

My wife will be so happy I did. :o