Attrage vs Almera

Bought the Attrage for my daughters to use because of the multimedia console with rear camera, there was a promotion giving 10,000 discount, a chance to win an iPhone & other prizes (we won 2,500 Baht petrol voucher), I prefer the antennae on the Attrage, like the look & it drives just fine.

I see the Suzuki Swift as being the best looking small car with the Mazda 2 (in the right colour) coming in second. Until the facelift, the Nissan March looked good too among the Japanese.

All the rest are lacking in style to downright ugly. Which seems to be a trend at the moment.

I think you need someone else to help you make the wrong decision! biggrin.png

The new Toyota Yaris is also the same price.. top model 559,000 baht, even has climate control at this price...... I am NOT a Toyota fan/person, but this new one looks good.. [Toyota and good looking is a supprise]

If I wanted a small car top model for 559,000 baht then would have gone for the Swift, but the new Yaris now is a question, and would have to drive both to see...

The Almera I have sat in, is fine but for me the seats are very narrow/small, no idea with the Attrage..... House across the road have a new still on red plates Attrage and a year or so old Nissan March, and a Honda Jazz, the Attrage is very vocal.. far noisier than the same size engine March or the bigger engine Jazz.

The new Toyota Yaris is also the same price.. top model 559,000 baht, even has climate control at this price...... I am NOT a Toyota fan/person, but this new one looks good.. [Toyota and good looking is a supprise]

If I wanted a small car top model for 559,000 baht then would have gone for the Swift, but the new Yaris now is a question, and would have to drive both to see...

The Almera I have sat in, is fine but for me the seats are very narrow/small, no idea with the Attrage..... House across the road have a new still on red plates Attrage and a year or so old Nissan March, and a Honda Jazz, the Attrage is very vocal.. far noisier than the same size engine March or the bigger engine Jazz.

The top model Yaris is 599,000bt

For me a car is something that gets me from A to B. Remarks about the Almera looking ugly seem to be the fashion at present, 30 years ago it would have been thought of as being very stylish, I myself as well as our Thai neighbours think that it looks OK. The Almera gets me 18.7 Km / Liter at present, is very agreeable to drive (love the automatic transmission) and has taken me all over Thailand with much less hassle than when I was driving the truck. I reckon that, for the price, the Almera is the better deal.

Dunno, reserve yourself a free test drive on both and see what you think. Nissan probably has the best sales and after sales service in Thailand and has a very nice package of road rescue and insurance for the first 3 years, also something to think about.

• Like 2