Four injured in attack at Makkawan intersection

Lite Beer

I am do not like Thaksin or the Pheu Thai and I also do not like Suthep or the Democrats......but enough is enough......Suthep claims that he is going to paralyse bangkok after the New Year is a wake up call for all Bangkokians to not allow terrorists or corrupted groups like the Pheu Thai, Democrats, Red Shirts,Yellow Shirts or PRDC gangsters to take Bangkok Hostage. THis all causing problems for Bangkokians, The Thai Economy etc. All Bangkokians should stand up and do wahtever they can to prevent anymore of this nonsense. Suthep is trying to make Bangkok another Southern State that is plagued with problems and constant violence. He can bloody damm hell take all his terrorist actions to Samui......I would like to see what his own fellow Southerners there will do to him if he dares disrupts the local economy there for too long.

Well it certainly does sound like you like Thaksin seeing as your rant never mentioned him, or that his government are actually the ones who are totally responsible for all of this. I think you are just anti-suthep to the point you have become insanely mad that you have posted this in a thread that is nothing to do with your rant.

Try this thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692640-pdrc-to-shut-down-bangkok-by-end-of-next-week/

Or try to talk about the subject at hand.

But my opinion is this.

I hope they grind BKK to a halt, I also hope that they managed to occupy every government building and all the PTP and yingluck's homes and tear them apart and burn them to the ground. I also hope they block all the airports and refuse to move. I hope Suthep starts to a get a lot more aggressive. I really do.

If the army won't come out, then you need to force them out, because this government are standing firm until then. The military will not support this government. They all need throwing into prison to do some serious time. I think they should put Yingluck in prison until Thaksin is ready to come home and take her place. This would be a great move, because he won't, he will let her rot, because he is Thaksin.

While many might sympathize with your wishful extremist approach as-a-means to end this political deadlock, what worry’s most respected long time posters, that also use this forum in a constructive peaceful manner, is perhaps your objective to use this forum as political extremist platform only with the view in mind to provoke further unnecessary hostility. The last thing any member would wish to see is Thai Visa.com shutdown for being seen to provoking violence, your fully entitled to your opinion, but would you mind please toning it down a little.

Edited by MK1
  • Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin is getting restless.

It's funny to see both sides go back and forth. What I like to watch for are the illusions. I see your post blames Thaksin, yet how do you know it's not the other side trying to get a sympathy vote and hurling them at their own people? Just a thought.

I am so confused who is right and who is wrong.....but that's the illusion isn't it. In fact until I came here I never thought about governments creating illusion or side shows. Now, since I have been here in Thailand, I have really started paying attention to my own government and their charades and as we all know the USA a very good at. Most people don't know that the Pentagon is just a front for American intelligence, the real intelligence comes from Hollywood.cheesy.gifw00t.gifcheesy.gifblink.png

Beacuse they don't need a sympathy vote. Duh!

I am do not like Thaksin or the Pheu Thai and I also do not like Suthep or the Democrats......but enough is enough......Suthep claims that he is going to paralyse bangkok after the New Year is a wake up call for all Bangkokians to not allow terrorists or corrupted groups like the Pheu Thai, Democrats, Red Shirts,Yellow Shirts or PRDC gangsters to take Bangkok Hostage. THis all causing problems for Bangkokians, The Thai Economy etc. All Bangkokians should stand up and do wahtever they can to prevent anymore of this nonsense. Suthep is trying to make Bangkok another Southern State that is plagued with problems and constant violence. He can bloody damm hell take all his terrorist actions to Samui......I would like to see what his own fellow Southerners there will do to him if he dares disrupts the local economy there for too long.

Well it certainly does sound like you like Thaksin seeing as your rant never mentioned him, or that his government are actually the ones who are totally responsible for all of this. I think you are just anti-suthep to the point you have become insanely mad that you have posted this in a thread that is nothing to do with your rant.

Try this thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692640-pdrc-to-shut-down-bangkok-by-end-of-next-week/

Or try to talk about the subject at hand.

But my opinion is this.

I hope they grind BKK to a halt, I also hope that they managed to occupy every government building and all the PTP and yingluck's homes and tear them apart and burn them to the ground. I also hope they block all the airports and refuse to move. I hope Suthep starts to a get a lot more aggressive. I really do.

If the army won't come out, then you need to force them out, because this government are standing firm until then. The military will not support this government. They all need throwing into prison to do some serious time. I think they should put Yingluck in prison until Thaksin is ready to come home and take her place. This would be a great move, because he won't, he will let her rot, because he is Thaksin.

anti Suthep is mentioned in this post. How many of the worlds leading nations will see Suthep in a positive light. Can I ask your nationality and how your government will view his behaviour.

Edited by backtonormal

Still trying to create sympathy for their movement. Just a mob of barbaric anarchists. Check the link

Why check the link?

It's the same as the one posted 4 days ago in the thread where it was the topic.

Days later and in a different topic thread, it is just another out of place, off-topic derailing effort on your part.

Back to normal practices, indeed.

We better choose are (shirt-jackets- braces) colors right!!

We are ready to cross the border in case it spreads to upcountry.

lets hope it won't.

No chance of it spreading upcountry. Very little support around here

which red village is "around here"?

The one thing that the Shinawatras know better than populism is the use of political violence and intimidation. In almost every case, opposition to them or their government has led to violent repercussions, grenades launched at the PAD and multi-colours, pop-up and run shootings, fire bombings, blood-pouring. A few RPGs at a temple, fuel tanks, and a hotel kept the people of BKk on edge. And if you are brave enough to stand up and make your voice heard, don't be surprised if your home and family is targeted.

Rice farmers threatening to block roads should remember what happened to the homes of southern rubber farmers who did the same.

• Like 1