Hello , I must go to the "civil court" for business misappropreation

Of course you could not own a LTD only 49% of the shares.  This allows you to be over ruled in everything and if you claim to own more could lead you into more trouble for using nominees.

hello , there are shares paid for and shares not paid for.  In my case, my shares (max. 49% of all the shares)  were paid but the shares of the Thai person were not.  The accountant made the mistake by mentioning the shares of the Thai person under the heading 'paid shares' on the official shareholdersdocument. The responsibility of this paper is the responsibility of the accountant and director NOT the shareholders. The shares which were not paid by the thai person were supposed to be fully paid in the course of the years to come, depending on the profits of the company.  This was stipulated in the minutes of the general meeting. coffee1.gif

thank you for the reply

If you are a director of the company, you would have approved the accounts and as a shareholder at the AGM, the same.

I am fighting a case in Cyprus (The West) where my 50% shareholder and director opened a bank account with another bank using a lawyer without me knowing to dposit cheques made to the company and drawing the cash out.

She also repudiated the contracts in the company name (as director) and then put them in her own name.

Breach of fiduciary duty etc etc.

I lost a mere Euros 600,000 from this.

I have already written the amount off in my head but working on the case myself.

I am taking legal action against the lawyer that opened the account, the bank for opening an account against EC regulations.

Do I think I will win?  No and if so; she has f*ck all now as blown it on western trash