PCAD waiting for Suthep's order on 'Bangkok Shutdown'

webfact

Just saw something on Richard Barrows page and it looks like the shutdown will begin from the 13th.

Suthep said something 5-Jan,and something 13-Jan.

Frankly, I am not too sure what he say anymore; apart from the part that he said his council will become government after Yingluck has been chased away.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The People′s Committee for Absolute Monarchy With the King As Head of State (PCAD)

Wasn't it PDRC before? People's Democratic Reform Council?

Did this change to PCAD on January 1st or what?

That's a Freudian slip by Khao Sod. It's supposed to be "The People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD)". http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE56ZzNNalUzTlE9PQ==&sectionid=TURJd01BPT0=

The protest stalls have been "converted" in to games and music as a "fun fair," and generating profits. Leave it to the Thais, they are very industrious, motivated folks with an eye always on the way to make some baht. They know what they are selling but uncertain about what they are telling.

• Like 1

Just saw something on Richard Barrows page and it looks like the shutdown will begin from the 13th.

Frankly, I am not too sure what he say anymore; apart from the part that he said his council will become government after Yingluck has been chased away.

He said 5th last week... he's said 13th today.

How can a movement of undemocratic thugs even consider using the King in the name of their not so democratic quest to take over the country? Nothing but utter disrespect!!sad.png

Plus, let us not forget--and I can't believe more people don't seem to remember and call attention to this--that HM The King SIGNED A ROYAL DECREE declaring that elections are to take place on Feb. 2. How can anyone who claims to support and follow Him dare to urge people to not participate in the elections, and stand in the way of others doing so?!?

• Like 2

Seems he just woke up from his long dream, how long people like him will enslave people for his selfish ambition or for his personal fight. It's time for law enforcement org. to take it serious or he will mess everything ugly! Because those people out there with him blowing whistle lost their mind altogether :)

• Like 1

Seems he just woke up from his long dream, how long people like him will enslave people for his selfish ambition or for his personal fight. It's time for law enforcement org. to take it serious or he will mess everything ugly! Because those people out there with him blowing whistle lost their mind altogether smile.png

".......... how long people like him will enslave people for his selfish ambition or for his personal fight. "

You know, for a moment there Tim, I thought you were talking about someone else. rolleyes.gif

I'll go with the 13th. Sunday has never been a good day to get positive results when your attempting to reek havoc on a countries major metropolitan area.

I'll go with the 13th. Sunday has never been a good day to get positive results when your attempting to reek havoc on a countries major metropolitan area.

Where as Monday AM when everyone is starting a new week.... perfect.

The People′s Committee for Absolute Monarchy With the King As Head of State (PCAD)

The change of name is significant as its now out in the open as to where his support has been coming from.

There's been no name change. There's at least a half dozen different organizations involved with the protests.

Amazing there are so many groups of people from different walks in life and with differing objectives that are all opposed to whitewashing Thaksin, eh?

There's zero indication of support that you no so subtly infer.

PCAD & PDRC are the same group. Khoasod refuses to use the official English title supplied by the group (PDRC), choosing to translate their official Thai title which Khoasod believes is a better representation of the true intent of the Thai title. So, the group has not changed their name, but it is not multiple organizations who all hate Thaksin. (source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE56ZzNNalUzTlE9PQ==&sectionid=TURNd01BPT0=)

• Like 1

I'll be back in bkk on the 11th, so won't miss any of the action, woohoo! But seriously its a relief for me bc i will be on a boat all week without access to news. Now i won't worry so much about what I'm coming back to.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The change of name is significant as its now out in the open as to where his support has been coming from.

There's been no name change. There's at least a half dozen different organizations involved with the protests.

Amazing there are so many groups of people from different walks in life and with differing objectives that are all opposed to whitewashing Thaksin, eh?

There's zero indication of support that you no so subtly infer.

Amazing their lawyers, advisors and leaders are ex-PAD'ers and amazing some foreigners on this forum still don't get that!

Wasn't it PDRC before? People's Democratic Reform Council? Did this change to PCAD on January 1st or what?
There's been no name change. There's at least a half dozen different organizations involved with the protests.Amazing there are so many groups of people from different walks in life and with differing objectives that are all opposed to whitewashing Thaksin, eh?There's zero indication of support that you no so subtly infer.
PCAD & PDRC are the same group. Khoasod refuses to use the official English title supplied by the group (PDRC), choosing to translate their official Thai title which Khoasod believes is a better representation of the true intent of the Thai title. So, the group has not changed their name, but it is not multiple organizations who all hate Thaksin. (source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE56ZzNNalUzTlE9PQ==&sectionid=TURNd01BPT0=)
Change of name, words, demands & changes on his dates are his normal standard. They change everyday, so let's not be surprised if we read as something else tomorrow :)

The name did not change! It still be: "The People′s Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State (PCAD)".

Look at them FB page: People's Democratic Reform Committee - PDRC

It is just the name that http://www.khaosod.co.th gave them!!!

Edited by ManopY

It really should be PCAMWKAHS for gosh sakes.

I know it's tradition for that visa members to dream up situations but I think your reading a little too much into it. If anything it's just a title that gives respect to the king.

Really? Beating taxi drivers to death and rioting in the streets is paying respects?

I know it's tradition for that visa members to dream up situations but I think your reading a little too much into it. If anything it's just a title that gives respect to the king.

Really? Beating taxi drivers to death and rioting in the streets is paying respects?

What do those incidents have to do with the group name and it's potential backing by the monarchy?

Honestly some of you lot spend too much time on netflix.

About sums up their entire.............errrrrm...............strategy?!

Suthep doesn't know his rear-end from his elbow.

Yet he's the only one who knows EVERYTHING in that crazy (so called) political party.

To repeat:

About sums up their entire.............errrrrm...............strategy?!

Mores the point if it is now The People′s Committee for Absolute Monarchy. Why isnt it PCAM ? i mean just exactly where does the D come into it if its not there anymore ???

OK i give up this lot cant even keep a name without getting bored of it..... fruitcakes blink.png