UROLOGY (Urinary/Reproductive)

Dr Pruk Kithirathrakan

Rajavej Hospital, 053 801999

Dr Jamroon Wattanasakult

Rajavej Hospital, 053 801999

Dr. Bunnakit

Sriphat, his own private clinic and occasionally at RAM

053 5394 6900/1

I have only used Dr Bunnakit and very satisfied with what he did for me.

Here's his mobile number. 0818824085,

Good luck with whoever you choose.

Good luck.

If you are here on holiday I cannot recommend Dr. Bunnakit.

His private clinic is difficult to find, his one staff person speaks no English, you will likely be the only Westerner there (if you can find it) and his clinic is open only during specific hours.

Additionally, my personal experience with him was such that I would not go again, nor recommend him. There was no physical exam, no privacy, only a brief conversation, and then antibiotics.

If you are here on holiday I cannot recommend Dr. Bunnakit.

His private clinic is difficult to find, his one staff person speaks no English, you will likely be the only Westerner there (if you can find it) and his clinic is open only during specific hours.

Additionally, my personal experience with him was such that I would not go again, nor recommend him. There was no physical exam, no privacy, only a brief conversation, and then antibiotics.

"...you will likely be the only Westerner there..." lol this is Thailand. what a surprise. afraid of being around Thai people or something? all clinics in Thailand are open "during specific hours." no surprise there either. some people should really stay home as they can't adapt in other countries.

Edited by Oscar2

oscar2

Boy, your sports team lost today? Give the guy a break. How I interpreted his comments/advice is that particular doctor might not be the best option for a tourist due to language/communication issues, a clinic hard to find for an ex-pat let alone for an outside tourist and limited hours of service...

I see nothing wrong with his remarks as the poster is sharing his experiences and doing a little bit of empathy...

You make it sound like he is anti-thai which I don't interpret at all in his remarks.....