Red-shirt leader Arisman to open new airline

webfact

I see lots of comments here saying he can't possibly afford to run an airline. You're forgetting that he might have investors who do have enough funds, or bank loans, etc. You don't always need to bring all the money by yourself if you open a business. Lots of the smart ass foreigners here have probably never ran a business by themselves, so they wouldn't even know.

However, I do have to say that the name is not very creative or good, the logo on the aircraft and the website design is awful, etc.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabaidee Airways Co., Ltd. founded by Thai businessmen who operates their businesses primarily through tourism industry in China on the name of New Generation Travel & Trade Co., Ltd which is number one travel agency in Thailand where brings Chinese tourists from 14 cities to Thailand by more than 20,000 persons per month, approximately 700-900 tourists a day from Wuxi, Yinchuan, Taiyuan, Changsha, Tianjin, Zhengzhou, Chengdu and so on.

Formerly, the company would be served their passengers by many airlines operators in Thailand and China.

Since a lot of problem to get the seat from airlines that made an idea of having their own airline to serve this market is creatively generated and operated by the new generation of young entrepreneurs who are highly experienced in financial, marketing, technical, and operational functioning of aviation industry.

http://www.newgenairways.com/#mi3 "Who we are"

No further questions.

Sabaidee Airways Co., Ltd. founded by Thai businessmen who operates their businesses primarily through tourism industry in China on the name of New Generation Travel & Trade Co., Ltd which is number one travel agency in Thailand where brings Chinese tourists from 14 cities to Thailand by more than 20,000 persons per month, approximately 700-900 tourists a day from Wuxi, Yinchuan, Taiyuan, Changsha, Tianjin, Zhengzhou, Chengdu and so on.

Formerly, the company would be served their passengers by many airlines operators in Thailand and China.

Since a lot of problem to get the seat from airlines that made an idea of having their own airline to serve this market is creatively generated and operated by the new generation of young entrepreneurs who are highly experienced in financial, marketing, technical, and operational functioning of aviation industry.

No further questions.

I've never heard of most of those Chinese cities. Do they even have airports?

I see lots of comments here saying he can't possibly afford to run an airline. You're forgetting that he might have investors who do have enough funds, or bank loans, etc. You don't always need to bring all the money by yourself if you open a business. Lots of the smart ass foreigners here have probably never ran a business by themselves, so they wouldn't even know.

However, I do have to say that the name is not very creative or good, the logo on the aircraft and the website design is awful, etc.

Nether heard of "crowdfunding" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So she has about 60k USD? Might be able to buy a 1972 Cessna 152 two seater with that much cash.

Maybe there is a backer in the middle east looking to invest in an airline?

Seems like small potatoes for him. OTOH, throwing a few bucks at some crack pot airline venture may keep his paid thugs happy for awhile.

Where are they buying the airline, ebay?

More importantly, where did they get the money from?? it costs millions to set up an airline !

Ebay have a sale on but it'll still be a billion bt or two for a 4th hand 767!

Where are they buying the airline, ebay?

More importantly, where did they get the money from?? it costs millions to set up an airline !

Ebay have a sale on but it'll still be a billion bt or two for a 4th hand 767!

Ir's a 26 year old 737 ex US Airways Reg HS-NGA

So she has about 60k USD? Might be able to buy a 1972 Cessna 152 two seater with that much cash.

Maybe there is a backer in the middle east looking to invest in an airline?

Seems like small potatoes for him. OTOH, throwing a few bucks at some crack pot airline venture may keep his paid thugs happy for awhile.

Or...as a money laundering operation.

"Yes, mr. Auditor, each and everyone of our seats at 15,000 baht each were completely booked and were all paid for in cash. Here are the receipts we issued to prove it."

It could rival the plethora of 5 star hotels in his native Chiang Mai for the money laundering crown.

Do many investors rush to people facing serious criminal charges and likely to spend the rest of their life in a prison?

• Like 1

It seems that this subject has attracted the most jibs and jokes of any item on TV in recent

memory, and good for us all, we need a bit of humor in these testing times...

How you can become quickly a millionaire in Thailand?
Easy: Start an airline as a billionaire.
And how can you win your losses back?
Go into politics!

If I were Arisman, I wouldn't be making too many long-term plans.

When this government falls, as it surely must, I have no doubt that any new administration will be closely reexamining the cases against the Red Shirts still pending from the 2010 Bangkok burning.

Given that he was one of those who stood on stage and clearly told the Red Shirts to burn down the city, once the protection of the PTP is gone, he must surely be placed behind bars for a very long time.

• Like 2

No further questions.

Yes Try google. China is building a lot of new airports too.

Arisman's rise to riches reminds me of that lovely comment made by Imelda Marcos when she was questioned about the billions of dollars siphoned off by her husband during his term of office as President of the Philippines

''It so coincided that Marcos had money'' she said,.After the Bretton Woods agreement he started buying gold from Fort Knox. three thousand tons then four thousand tons. I have the documents for these seven thousand tons. Marcos was so smart. He had it all.It's funny America didn't understand him!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Perhaps if questions were asked concerning the source and the current whereabouts along with the final destination of funds from the 2010 disturbances and possibly funds resulting from a seat as a P.T.P. party list M.P..the answers may well be in a similar vein concerning Arismans sudden wealth along with his entry into the airline business Rice nice work if you can get it,whistling.gif .

Edited by siampolee

No further questions.

What's a google? Will it make you sick?

No further questions.

All cities mentioned are very well known and large. It was mentioned a number of years ago that no city would be any further than 500 Kms away from an airport. Aviation in China is booming, China Southern Airlines does have the largest fleet in the world. The major issue is that all the Chinese airspace is "owned" by the military, meaning civilian traffic are restricted to very narrows air bands, this creates major delays and even cancellations and this can only get worse as new airports come on stream.

As a matter of interest, Guangdong Province, which is relatively small compared with other Provinces, has three airports, those being Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Foshan, just across a small strip of water there are Hong Kong and Macau.

No I have another one, listen guys: Atomic-Bomb-away-Bangkok-ONLY-Bangkok airlines, with extra free Thai style Atomic bombs, (made in China) where even the most uneducated red shirts can take a Kamikaze Pilot test and bomb away Anti-government people via Kamikaze drill cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by MaxLee

No I have another one, listen guys: Atomic-Bomb-away-Bangkok-ONLY-Bangkok airlines, with extra free Thai style Atomic bombs, (made in China) where even the most uneducated red shirts can take a Kamikaze Pilot test and bomb away Anti-government people via Kamikaze drill cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Whatever you inhaled in the past few minutes, you should stop. Me think is no good for you.

• Like 2

All cities mentioned are very well known and large. It was mentioned a number of years ago that no city would be any further than 500 Kms away from an airport. Aviation in China is booming, China Southern Airlines does have the largest fleet in the world. The major issue is that all the Chinese airspace is "owned" by the military, meaning civilian traffic are restricted to very narrows air bands, this creates major delays and even cancellations and this can only get worse as new airports come on stream.

As a matter of interest, Guangdong Province, which is relatively small compared with other Provinces, has three airports, those being Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Foshan, just across a small strip of water there are Hong Kong and Macau.

And linked by plenty of ferries. Nice rides in fact.

It just gets better and better!

Homepage...

http://www.newgenairways.com/#mi2

I looked at their blurb. In one long paragraph, there are at least 20 grammatical errors. If he can afford to start an airline, you might think he could afford 900 baht to get a farang to proof-read a paragraph on his index page.

There are several investors. I doubt farangs are their target market.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand