Red-shirt leader Kwanchai proposes 500,000 baht reward for Suthep's arrest

webfact

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, vigilante justice. Now that's the red guard I know.

I think you are confused. Suthep is the vigilante and the people should not have to pay to have him arrested but rather the government.

No not confused at all. If suthep did this I would call him on it. However he didn't, this red guard thug did. No confusion.

I think you are confused. Suthep is the vigilante and the people should not have to pay to have him arrested but rather the government.

No not confused at all. If suthep did this I would call him on it. However he didn't, this red guard thug did. No confusion.

Actually it is Suthep who is doing this. It is in all the media and he is standing up there on stage as large as life. Yes it is the man himself, the maniac, the lunatic and the biggest ditwit to ever grace the planet earth is there for all to see. In all his grace and hells glory he is ready to take Thailand down into the pits of hell.

Actually it is Suthep who is doing this. It is in all the media and he is standing up there on stage as large as life. Yes it is the man himself, the maniac, the lunatic and the biggest ditwit to ever grace the planet earth is there for all to see. In all his grace and hells glory he is ready to take Thailand down into the pits of hell.

Reading between the lines I take it you are not keen on him.giggle.gif

• Like 2

Is Kwanchai going to impersonate a police officer, again, when he tries to arrest Suthep?

Yes, in any other "true" democracy, Kwanchai would now be serving timepost-86692-0-53445500-1388845622_thumb.j for impersonating a police officer...!!

Edited by GeorgeO

This all seems to be eating away at you Chooka. I suggest you try to calm down...!!

500,000 THB . Not enough for an arrest - I'd shoot him for nothing, it's the right thing to do to a sick animal when there is no cure.

I feel sorry, for you.sad.png

Now we are starting to see the true colours of the red shirt apologists ...!! There are several of that ilk on here who are prepared to take the law into their own hands and do the job themselves.

​That's what differentiates the majority of us level-headed supporters of the anti-government movement - that is, those of us who recognise the need for reforms before elections - from those who so easily bend to the Red Shirt thug tactics...!!

Hate the man as much as I do Taksin. Now if it was Somchia my local barber with a clean record who was fronting to the push for reform then I would back him regardless of his colour.

This Suthep idiot, lunatic and nutcase is extremely dangerous and I do not understand why farangs are falling at his feet as if he is the messiah to lead them to the promised land. The guy is a fool a total idiot of the highest order and only a dimwitted nutcase would kiss the ground he is walking on.

• Like 2

Strange country is this, which allows to a single guy who is starting a civil war, to run free,

when its police is asking to catch him are not allow to do it because some strange law,

otherwise it's needed a half million baht reward to stops him.

Who is ruling this country, the Marx Brothers?

Probably would be better. w00t.gif

They didn't do it for this guy. They can't do it for Suthep.And if you don't know why, you must be a recent arrival.

attachicon.gifthakwa.jpgattachicon.gifthakwa2.jpgattachicon.gifthakwa3.jpg

yes you're actually right, It was quite strange country long time ago as well. Nothing new.

I could wrote same post at that time if were fit to the last government as well. Nothing has change and won't.

That's why my comment.

I am pretty sure that there are a lot of people including me who want to put in some money. If there are a few hundred who puts in 50,000 baht each for a dead of alive capture of Suthep Thailand would be a better place.

At 50,000 per contribution it starts to be serious... I join you :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well I'm sure that 500,000 Thai Baht will buy you an elite team of Navy Seals or SAS to do the job,won't it?rolleyes.gif

Akin to signing your own death warrant,<deleted> is the point I mean really?bah.gif

A team of SWAT in a helicopter or 5 could easily arrest him.

Thai SWAT team. attachicon.gifswat.jpg

No problem with helo. Day operation.

Actually something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT

Men in Black II

You have been a generally quiet member for 6 years now. Why all of a sudden the for you the large amount of post that boil down to leave the Shinawatra's alone?facepalm.gif

Don't you have better things to do than stalk other members?

I'm interested, is all.

I have opinions, is all.

I have time, is all.

I absolutely loathe autocracies, is all.

Is that OK with you?

Come on, be fair. You reserve your loathing for unelected autocracies and seem quite willing to accept those with the supposed legitimacy of an election.

Here's what you just posted: "the supposed legitimacy of an election".

Please, listen to yourself.

Come on, be fair. You reserve your loathing for unelected autocracies and seem quite willing to accept those with the supposed legitimacy of an election.

Here's what you just posted: "the supposed legitimacy of an election".

Please, listen to yourself.

Once more, an election doesn't make an autocratic government democratic. If you prefer, legitimate democracy requires more than an election.

And this autocratic government is given orders by an unelected criminal. But that's alright, they won an election? So did every other autocratic government today.

BTW uneducated and lazy Thais mispronounce "R" as "L". Try listening to yourself .

I will throw in my daughter's hand in marriage on top of the 500,000. Now how about that, you get 500,000 AND my beautiful daughter for arresting Suthep. Now guys, get out there and show me that you're a worthy son in law!

• Like 1

I will throw in my daughter's hand in marriage on top of the 500,000. Now how about that, you get 500,000 AND my beautiful daughter for arresting Suthep. Now guys, get out there and show me that you're a worthy son in law!

LOL clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

This surely must be the most disturbing post that has ever been made in TV.

I've reread the OP and its definitely not suthep offering the reward. It's kwanchai for sure. I am no fun of suthep but kwanchai is just as dangerous. He is a red guard thug offering vigilante bounties.

Wow! I have heard stories before about villagers in the north accepting a new fridge for sending their daughters to work as sex slaves in brothels in the south, but you must be the first Farang selling of his daughter (I assume you are a Farang)

Wow! I have heard stories before about villagers in the north accepting a new fridge for sending their daughters to work as sex slaves in brothels in the south, but you must be the first Farang selling of his daughter (I assume you are a Farang)

Who said anything about selling her? I don't want money!

You really need to seek medical attantion, you are a very vile and sick man.

What's the location where you think you lost your sense of humor and sarcasm? I'll help you find them both cheesy.gif

What's the location where you think you lost your sense of humor and sarcasm? I'll help you find them both cheesy.gif

My sense of humour goes out of the window when people talk about using their children to promote their cause (whether it is in humour or not).

There are some lines that should not be crossed but you are too vile to understand that.

Edited by tonytigerbkk

SebD

With all due respect...why do you think Suthep is a looney?

Arnt they all? please explain.

Fellow in Dubai making another move?

Hope so.

Smart one (if so), you must agree.

Money talks and the sooner this loony is locked up, the better for everyone.

If you truly don't believe he is at best delusional and at worst a lunatic then I suspect any attempt to "explain" will fall on deaf ears, at this late stage.

And I don't need your "due respect" until you've decided to respect humanity as a whole (and especially yourself), first.

I will............................SATANGclap2.gif

Thanks.

Every little helpsthumbsup.gif

Said the man who peed into the sea.clap2.gif

If that's the sum total of your contribution, thanks be that it's over and done with.

BTW applauding your own whit (?!) is really not very cool.

Hey no need to get grouchy just because I am stingy with my contributions.

At first I joined in with your bit of fun. then all of a sudden someone sh##T on your cornflakes.

I was applauding the old saying NOT my stupid UK whit. I will try NOT to join your fun next time. Happy new year ginjag.

I misinterpreted your reply and am sorry about that.

I thought it was just another pithy one-liner from someone seeking to take a cheap shot.

(And I should know.....I'm a legend at pithy on-liners - so "kettles and pots" - laugh.png . Often guilty as heck of that crime, in the past).

As I said, I'm sorry I took offense and hope I didn't offend too much, in return.smile.png

(I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong, guys).

Chok dee.

• Like 1

My sense of humour goes out of the window when people talk about using their children to promote their cause (whether it is in humour or not).

There are some lines that should not be crossed but you are too vile to understand that.

What children? cheesy.gif