Am I just a farang bank to her?

sdshaman

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First question, how long have you known her online? Second is your age and her age?? It doesn't sound too good for you already. the age thing well that can be a giveaway or not. I met my wife in America, she was on a government visa and it took 6 months just to get her to talk to me. No mention about marriage, dowry, etc. We have been married for 40 years and she has always worked and helped us raise our family. At one point she was general manager of a small germent manufacturer in florida and made more than me. I had previously spent 2 years in Thailand in the USAF. I did not even consider marrying to a thai back then. I was 20 and no AIDS IN THAILAND. I hope you decide fast before they ask for more. She said she loves you? In the AIR FORCE back then, I had a saying when I would come into work. I'm in love for the first time-----------TODAY. Many of my friends would tell me the famous, but she is different. I hope you find out the truth about her. Good luck to you.

The only thing to say is if you are over 18, then you are supposed to be a grown adult. If you are thinking with your dick, then it is hard to resist...but just don't do anything you can't afford to walk away from.

My first internet experience just cost me the price of a return airfare. I got on her laptop, did a bit of investigating before I found her unfortunate Aussie husband on her Skype contact list, then facebook etc. Binned her straight away. Very clever though....by contacting a Brit (shit/turd...funny that one 555) it was easy for her to juggle 2 men coming from different time zones. Shit education...but fast learners these Thai women, but not as clever as me (well, not in this case).

Chock dee maak 555

• Like 1

if a thai girl wants to be alone with you she will be alone with you. no problem.

it doesnt matter who she or her family is. thai's are great manipulators/decievers to get what they want. just look at how easily she got 80K out of you!

cut your losses mate, there are many decent thai girls out there who wont ask you for a penny and be willing to spend all their free time alone with you!

• Like 1

Haven't we all read this before? Get TF out while you can. That said it would be interesting to know if your GF has stretch marks. If she does then I know who that 6 year old kid's mother is.

she is ony 19 with no stretch marks. I am going to play this out tomorow with her father telling him what I think and what some of you have posted here. I will keep you all updated just for entertainment!

How do you know she has no stretch marks?whistling.gif

• Like 1

No offence bud. But you seem to miss the key point that everyone else is hitting on. She asked you for 5 Million Baht. That's beyond nasty. Think as you will and read what people are saying but are you telling me 5 million Baht did not set alarms off in your head. I think no. 50% of the replies here all mention it and you have been ducking it like its the plague. You need to think about that slowly and carefully.

I do understand that bro, but this is her parents manipulation for their retirement plan. And maybe that will never go away hence it was all a lost cause. But when I said that was rediculous and walked away her father came back with you decide. Either way, I am talking to her father tomorrow about all this. That Is why I post here, to get the real worlds opinions... and thanks for yours!

I truly wish you the best tomorrow man. keep us posted.

Thai ladies have 2 great qualities, they are hypocrits and liars, I know I married one but I already knew how they were. Yes they take you for a bank machine, if you tell them that you have little money they don't believe you. I go home for the summer and when I question her about what she does with the money I gave her, may as well talk to a wall you get a better answer. Also if you want to get your marriage recognize by both countries, you have to go through your Embassy and at the end you do the final paper work at the Amphur, a Boudhist marriage is worthless in your and her country, no paper work. As far as the dowry is concern, go on the Internet on Google and they give you some ideas what the parents should get. In my case, she had lost both her parents so I didn't have to pay anything, lucky me, this way, I didn't have to support the whole family, which I wouldn't have done anyway. Good luck and maybe you should bail out before it is too late. They are thousands of those chicks on the loose in Thailand.

Dowry is where bride's family pays, which is why some countries like to drown little girls. Sin sod, what they do in Thailand, is the opposite, and certainly a, if not the major reason Thailand offers up its women so willingly. I'm not being profound or original, I'm just pointing out this fact, which someone may have brought up already in this thread. So, it seems to come down to a big, emphatic caveat emptor for anyone who marries a Thai woman, whether he's a farang or not. This is just how they do things here, apparently aware of just how desirable their women are.

Sounds to me like OP's in love, so it's not gonna be so easy to just walk away.

YES YOU ARE JUST A FARANG BANK TO HER

repeat

YES YOU ARE JUST A FARANG BANK TO HER.

I have been married and divorce to a Thai women. (I'm only 31)

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED 100%

You wont listen, you have invested too much now, the real question should be how much more time and money are you willing to loose and how difficult of a life's lesson are you going to make this for yourself?

Will you be able to bounce back from being financially and emotional drained?

You

are going to be bankrupt and they rolled on to the next plane or in a ditch.

Find a women who is closer to your age, financially sound and education and pay nothing... You must have very low selfesteam...you can do it! Get out now!

Imagine if rich asian men went over to the UK or the US and threw money around trying to marry kids just out of high school or dole scum, smackheads and trailor trash, boardline homeless or people with social and emotional disorders...you would think you were mad!!!

My current Thail girlfriend is richer and smarter than me and has a great family and will get nothing money wise from me regarding weddings and junk...hell she's sending money to the UK to ME!

And where do you think she's getting this money to send you in the UK?whistling.gif

it`s string around the wrists, chains around the ankles,lol, walk now very quickly, or really try to do it without to much money involved and see if she still likes you,lol, make up an excuse saying you cannot access your money and see if she says don't worry, only suggestions, but you may be lucky, but could cost you dearly also.

I actually did this 2 days ago. told her I couldn't access my money. She didn't really say anything but got a little upset. Tonight she wanted to go to dinner and she may have just been talking about me and her but her mom was there and I didn't want to get into buying dinner for everyone one so I told her I had to save for dowry. She told me to go find rice then and left with her mother. I hope she wasn't planning on just us going to dinner??? but when I go with her mom she just orders and orders. I think that everyone is done eating and food keeps coming...lol oh well, she said she would contact me when she was done.

Haven't we all read this before? Get TF out while you can. That said it would be interesting to know if your GF has stretch marks. If she does then I know who that 6 year old kid's mother is.

she is ony 19 with no stretch marks. I am going to play this out tomorow with her father telling him what I think and what some of you have posted here. I will keep you all updated just for entertainment!

How do you know she has no stretch marks?whistling.gif

Sharp as a razor...I like it 555. Ask for a peek on her laptop, phone, tablet....whatever she used to contact you (easy to do by finding yourself on her skype account) If her eyes nearly pop out of her head and then the tears come because you don't trust her.....you will know for sure.

Then spend anytime left in Thailand getting wasted and your brains shagged out down Soi Cowboy...or wherever.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I would like to respond to you from the perspective of a Thai woman who is a friend of mine whom I will call Kai. (not real name). She has been in a relationship with an older falang man for many years. She wears gold. She has earrings, she is well bejewelled, she is from Kon Kaen area. Kai's husband is "Robert". It was Kai who laments to me in private "you tink I have marriage? This is no marriage, I "dulee" Robert, I only taking care of old man, but this is no marriage." Poverty pushes the Thai woman to extremes of existence. She will love you for your wallet Sir and when that runs out, she will easily "dulee" another.

• Like 1

My gf gave me 2000 Baht the other day and sent me off to have a few beers for a couple of days.

The money is fast running out though....what should I do?

Mine use to do the same, only I have found later that she was making sure I'll be out

of sight when she was cavorting with the neighbor...

cheesy.gif Sorry to laugh ol' chap

If the girl is so young and sweet and her parents have a business and she lives in a city then for her to love and care about you, you must be handsome and young. There is no need for a girl like that to look for a mate on the internet. She could find all she needs in Chiangmai. If she is looking for a rich person, and she thinks you are one, then one might doubt her sincerity when she talks about love..Unless of course you are a handsome hunk and she may have fallen for you. If you are a middleaged+ farang without any special attributes, rest assured that she is trying to harvest gold. I doubt her sincerity, get out of the situation . This is my opinion.

repeat

You wont listen, you have invested too much now, the real question should be how much more time and money are you willing to loose and how difficult of a life's lesson are you going to make this for yourself?

You

Find a women who is closer to your age, financially sound and education and pay nothing... You must have very low selfesteam...you can do it! Get out now!

Imagine if rich asian men went over to the UK or the US and threw money around trying to marry kids just out of high school or dole scum, smackheads and trailor trash, boardline homeless or people with social and emotional disorders...you would think you were mad!!!

My current Thail girlfriend is richer and smarter than me and has a great family and will get nothing money wise from me regarding weddings and junk...hell she's sending money to the UK to ME!

And where do you think she's getting this money to send you in the UK?whistling.gif

From the office job she works at. Central Bangkok bank. I have sat at her desk and talked to her co-workers...Don't even try lol

• Like 2

it`s string around the wrists, chains around the ankles,lol, walk now very quickly, or really try to do it without to much money involved and see if she still likes you,lol, make up an excuse saying you cannot access your money and see if she says don't worry, only suggestions, but you may be lucky, but could cost you dearly also.

I actually did this 2 days ago. told her I couldn't access my money. She didn't really say anything but got a little upset. Tonight she wanted to go to dinner and she may have just been talking about me and her but her mom was there and I didn't want to get into buying dinner for everyone one so I told her I had to save for dowry. She told me to go find rice then and left with her mother. I hope she wasn't planning on just us going to dinner??? but when I go with her mom she just orders and orders. I think that everyone is done eating and food keeps coming...lol oh well, she said she would contact me when she was done.

For you to turn up with your credit card and pay the bill?w00t.gif

repeat

You

From the office job she works at. Central Bangkok bank. I have sat at her desk and talked to her co-workers...Don't even try lol

That's only her day job though.

. Make a second account with a different name on the web site you met her. (you said you met her on the internet) Sometimes these girls have lots of accounts and different names. That's how they get sponsors to support their failing business.

Yeah do this

Listen to the expert....

You really need to make some local friends that know Thai customs and are connected with Middle and Upper middle class families.

Hate to break it to you but you are neither a good husband for her nor is she what you want either. She will leave you after a few months maybe a year. She will not be satisfied in the relationship only seeing you 2 months a year. It will not be easy for her to go to your country to visit you.

The family is most likely in serious debt. I don't believe that they charge 200 baht for just a shampoo. 20 baht would be the regular charge for that service. 1k baht to 1500 for a perm is normal but you cannot count on that every day. I doubt that they are making 6k baht a day as you claim, besides after rent and everything up, I doubt the family makes more than 30k baht for the month. Which probably just pays for their car and mortgage.

If her parents were actually middle class and had a decent business, they would always pay for dinner with you. You would never have to pay. It is always the duty of the oldest family member to pay for the meal.

Your girlfriend eating without you shows that she has no interest in your well being. My wife would have never done that to me. She always made sure that I never ate alone or had to worry about anything.

The zoo does not cost 500 baht for entrance unless you went to the Pandas, which is a total waste.

Your girl friend really doesn't seem to care about you at all.

Your sinsod would probably be at least 1 milion baht though, because you are divorced, won't live with her, won't take care of her, you have children prior.

Sorry but in a Thai aspect you are actually not a good man and not considered a good catch. Any parent of a 19 year old, would not want you a much older divorced parent who travels for work as a son in law.

What street is this salon on? I will step by next week and just check to see how much trouble you are actually in. Seems like they are taking you for a ride.

• Like 1

"from the office job she works at. Central Bangkok bank. I have sat at her desk and talked to her co-workers...Don't even try lol"

Unless she is the bank manager, she isn't making any more than 30k baht a month, so if she makes more than you, you must be poor as hell.

I have a relative that works as a senior teller at Krung Thai bank, I doubt that other banks pay that much differently.

Stop justifying/classifying your relationships.

Why does every foreigner have to have a GF/wife that is smarter, more educated, or makes more.

How many of you married to a western woman would talk about that all the time?

If its only money she and her family are interested in she and family wont change, will be a non-stop pleading for money need more need more, and as someone commented earlier her Thai boyfriend might not want her sleeping with someone else but will like the money you give her so he can go out drinking with his friends so tread very carefully with this one plenty more fish in the sea especially in Thailand waters, if she is not 100% interested and committed in only you rather than bank statements and credit cards ditch her fast before you fall for her completely, plenty good nice loving Thai ladies looking for a better life away from family and Thailand put her down as a first trial run in Thailand