20 Year Old Swedish Woman claims sexual assault by Thai Musician

Rimmer

20 Year Old Swedish Woman Raped by Thai Musician

21.jpg

A 20 year old Swedish woman was drugged and raped by Thai musician from a popular music bar in Walking street .The woman was drugged and when she woke up the following day she received a sms from the rapist saying he had sex with her. She then told her father who immediately informed the police.

PATTAYA – January 5, 2014 [PDN]; at 1.00 a.m. Pol. Lt. Nakhornrach Nonsrirach (Investigation officer of Pattaya police station, Chonburi province) was notified from Mr. Mike (alias), aged 59, Swedish nationality, that his daughter a Ms. Dina (alias), aged 20, was raped by a Thai man after she went to an entertainment spot in Walking Street, south Pattaya. When she came back home in the afternoon the following day she was dizzy and semiconscious so he asked for assistance from the female neighbour to console her and asked her what had happened before taking her to the police.

Upon questioning Ms. Dina (alias), she said that she asked for permission from her father to go Walking Street the night of January 4, 2014 and she met with her Swedish friend and they drank alcohol together and got drunk. At about 4.00 a.m. she asked Mr. Shin, aged 44, who is a Thai musician in a beer bar on second road Pattaya (he also knows her father so well which she respects him as if he is her real relative) to take her back home.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/05/20-year-old-swedish-woman-raped-by-thai-musician/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-05

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can they test to see if she has the drug in her system? I agree with the guy that drinking leads to a lot of pain - we bring on ourselves. But if this guy drugged a girl because he is too much of a peice of shit to get it the right way, then he should be castrated period.

• Like 1

A woman cannot consent to sex if she has been drugged (against her will) by the person who gains access to her via that drugging.

It is irrelivent whether while drugged (against her will) if she gave her consent. She was not in full control, as she was drugged against her will (there is a common theme here).

This is a law in any country in the world (maybe not in Saudi or other non-civilised places).

It amazes me that when I open these updates there are so many morons in one place ready to comment about things which they know so little about and equally the same people are so inappropriate in their responses. This maybe the reason 'they' cannot function in a society where basic decency is required?

Some of you are a disgrace, you really are.

Agree with this Its all very well to criticise people, who get doped for getting drunk and "asking" for it. Its much more common than you think and its not only used for sex crimes. A friend of mine was slipped a "mickey" by a jealous bartender in Bondi and later fell down a flight of stairs outside a restaurant. I've never seen him legless in my life and he had only had a few.

It will be just another of those things we have to be wary of when drinking in bars. I do agree to some extent regarding alcohol. It is dangerous enough, without the added 'cocktails'.

What in hell is a supposily not prostitute swedish girl doing on the huntingground of men, stay

home lady and do not go to Walking street and it´s bars... It is not for you.....

I think they are just stupid these western girls sitting in bars, LOOKING, photographing and making videos to take home to

i.e. Sweden and on parties sitting there critizising the men that "got away"......

Glegolo

All over the world I see the same thing. I see white girls in beliz f'ing the black scuba instructor, but wouldn't be caught dead doing that in there own country. Kinda like spring break. Too young to understand the consequences. I pray for my daughter! Please listen to me!

Swedish Laws - No Condom = Rape - Consensual or Not - Just ask Assange.

Just a matter of time before the law reaches these shores. Just like the drug laws, drinking and driving, smoking in public etc.

Assange's case is bizzar, he is not even charged, only wanted for questioning. The female accusing him of not using a condoms has said Assange did use a condom, but at some point it came off. So she went and failed a complaint, if Assange will be questioned by Swedish police, the rape charge will be filed. I dont get it, why can't Swedish cops go and question him at Equadorian embassy in London.

Rape charge can be a tricky thing.

If the 20 yr old Swedish woman was druged, and guy did anything sexual, that is clearly rape.

This headline should have read:

20 Year Old Swedish Girl Raped by Thai Musician

Where I come from; a 20 year old female is still just a "girl" . . . . . and it sounds very plausible that she was taken advantage of by a man who knew her Dad well - and hence she trusted this man.

If that was my daughter; this musician wouldn't be playing anything ever again ! ! ! !

bah.gif

SIR

I agree whole heartedly,the man would not be in any position to take advantage of drugging a young,trusting lady EVER again.An eye for an eye is my way of living, could be literaly with this non human

• Like 1

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Sex without consent is RAPE! I am sure she has the sms message to prove this.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

Youre of course 110 % right here.

As for now there is only a person claiming another person for rape. Nothing is proved, no part of any investigation is available, no court has handled the case and no person is found guilty af anything. So hold your horses for a while.

And why would a person send a sms to a person he had raped last night??? And why would a relatively known person (as a musician in a well known bar) rape anyone he knew both the father and the very person herself very well??? There would be no way in the world to get away with that, no way at all!

I wont judge anyone - but this case could be a little fishy.....

• Like 2

When a drug test for her is taken , a lot of speculation will be removed ! however it will need to be proved that her accused was responsible or culpable if she was in fact drugged! if it can be proved that the accused was associated with the drugging , then there will be a host of charges pending .... This is the crux of the case , if no proof , then very ,very , difficult to proceed without a signed confession or a couple of very reliable witnesse!

This probably happens more than is reported. Pattaya is often not a safe plce for men let alone a young women. Yes she was with someone she thought she could trust but she could have as she was very drunk got lost from her friends in the early hours. I know she was with this musician but anything can happen there.

• Like 1

This a terrible incident, and if it took place as reported, there is no excuse to be made for the man. However, I do get uncomfortable when the name of the accused is reported before charges have been laid. At this point, we only have one side of the story, and the incident is still under investigation. I do think it's irresponsible for the media to report the name of the alleged culprit before it has been confirmed that there is enough evidence to lay charges.

• Like 1

i think any woman would know if they had had sex - consensual or not -there's lots of signs or evidence left behind unless the muso is also a forensic expert

Probably true, what you're saying. But we're not sure whether this story is true... yet. Remember this case from a little while back?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sydney-tourist-jailed-for-false-rape-claim-20120616-20gq7.html

Thai people will do anything to help a drunk distressed tourist even give them shelter for the night, no wonder when things like this get onto the international media more people just flock to Thailand to sample the wonderful caring Thai hospitality.

Just a matter of time before the law reaches these shores. Just like the drug laws, drinking and driving, smoking in public etc.

Swedish Laws - No Condom = Rape - Consensual or Not

That is BS! I have lived in Sweden for more than 30 years. there is no such law! coffee1.gif

I see the apologist conspiracy theorists are already crawling out of the woodwork.

Sex without consent is RAPE! I am sure she has the sms message to prove this.

Please use the facts instead of cherry picking and deliberately omitting details. Her father may be a TVF member.

Just sometimes, "Rape" is claimed after the booze wears off or the Cheque/Check bounces.

Not saying it was the case in this instance.

As for the sms message, you would only be in a position to make comment if you have seen it yourself. Suggest you don't "shoot" the cops who are trying to do their job and follow standard procedures that apply in Thailand, as perhaps they do in whatever place you managed to escape from, in order to live in Thailand.

Could it be that she was slipped the mickey ( rohypnol) to get her unresponsive and do his

deed? there is a lot of it going around everywhere around the world now days... but to send

an sms and to boast about it? assuming this is true, this is a new low in any one book...

Seems to me she drank irresponsibly and then was raped by the guy when she was passed out. Sad story. I hope that Mr. Shin if found guilty gets full punishment and that Ms. Dina is a bit more careful out there.

How do you make babies in Sweden ?

This is a terrible situation and hopefully the musician will get his just deserts

• Like 1

How do you make babies in Sweden ?

This is a terrible situation and hopefully the musician will get his just deserts

I believe that in the Assange case the allegation was that the woman had consented to sex with a condom. He was aware the that Condom had broken and continued. That is he had unprotected sex without consent.

• Like 1