3BB Internet: Major Issues Since Last Night

samsara

have the 13/1 package. havent had problems in over 5 months. since about 11 pm last night the connection has dropped almost hourly, and the speed has been quite obviously set at 1/.3, since im getting that speed every single time. have called the service center and they finally admitted (last night they didnt) that theres a cable issue somewhere out there facepalm.gif and that theyll take care of it tomorrow (maybe). anyone else having issues?

I had the same problem last month. Since the past week or so seems to be better but still not up to what it used to be.

I think that service has been hugely oversold. The old "Indy" package was far better.

You might want to ask them what the difference is between the Indy and this 13m package. I think some answers might lie in the explanation.

It is a periodical problem here so I got an 3G AIS air stick. As a back up. Most of the time it is OK generally if I have a problem with it it is at about 1:00 in the morning and when I go to bed and get up it is OK.

I don't think there is a reliable service in Chiang Mai. Theuy all seem to be OK but then all of a sudden we get a post that one is not working good.

I believe that they all over sell there product. Then catch up for a while. But over all they are all improving.

Last night in Hang Dong it was horrible

it has been more stable today, but the speeds are still 10% of what they normally are. have your speeds fully recovered?

To Bangkok, speed/ping normal.

post-566-0-75759300-1388929195_thumb.jpg

Los Angeles a little faster than normal, but ping correct so probably not ISP cached.

post-566-0-34243400-1388929213_thumb.jpg

Last night in Hang Dong it was horrible

it has been more stable today, but the speeds are still 10% of what they normally are. have your speeds fully recovered?

speedtest.adslthailand.com

http://www.speedtest.net/

I clicked on the suite and it recommended to first use Reg Clean Pro.

Is this a good thing? I have had [ep[le recomend sites like CC Cleaner. I am always leery of these things. Are they good do they install another program in my computer that might interfere with down loading a perfectly good file?

I really am tech challenged and very leery of these things.

Thanks for any opinions or experience with things like them.

My speeds are always all over the map.

Tried several providers. Can't highly recommend any provider.

I'm now with 3BB. Last night was terrible. Today is a little better.

I too have the AIS airstick as a backup.